My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Looks like it’s on tonight!

This afternoon Mrs. Screwher had a chat with Greg. And they arranged for him to come over. His arrival won’t be until a later tonight though. If he spends the night - great. Our reclaiming sex can wait until tomorrow. But he could be coming over just so they can screw. Then he’ll leave. I’m good with that too. I’d be all for wrapping up my Saturday with some pussy too.

Regardless we’ll see how this plays out. Either way I’m getting excited already. Update when I can.

*Update*

Greg’s here now. He’s once again up in our bedroom with my sexy wifey. Everything has kind of been routine for us so far. After Greg arrived we socialized a bit, not really talking about anything important. Greg and my wife sat on the couch across from me on my armchair. The conversation lulled and Greg said “Well...” That was the hint. Nothing more needed to be said. They both stood and made their way up the stairs.

I again gave them a few moments then made my way up. The bedroom door was open and I stood at the doorway. They were laying on our bed wearing only their underwear. They were making out and he was groping her breasts through her bra. I could see his cock was hard and she reached into his underwear and pulled it out. Gave him a few strokes then wrapped her mouth around it. She stopped and layed on her back. Greg then right for her panties. Then slid them off and my wife spread her legs. I was expecting him to lick her pussy as he always does. But he went right into her. He fucked her missionary. His body tensed and he came in her cunt!

So now I’m back in the living room. Naked and my own cock is raging.

*Update*

Greg’s here now. He’s once again up in our bedroom with my sexy wifey. Everything has kind of been routine for us so far. After Greg arrived we socialized a bit, not really talking about anything important. Greg and my wife sat on the couch across from me on my armchair. The conversation lulled and Greg said “Well...” That was the hint. Nothing more needed to be said. They both stood and made their way up the stairs.

I again gave them a few moments then made my way up. The bedroom door was open and I stood at the doorway. They were laying on our bed wearing only their underwear. They were making out and he was groping her breasts through her bra. I could see his cock was hard and she reached into his underwear and pulled it out. Gave him a few strokes then wrapped her mouth around it. She stopped and layed on her back. Greg then right for her panties. Then slid them off and my wife spread her legs. I was expecting him to lick her pussy as he always does. But he went right into her. He fucked her missionary. His body tensed and he came in her cunt!

So now I’m back in the living room. Naked and my own cock is raging.
You didn't lick her pussy clean, or fluff him back up for round two?

*Update*

After cumming from masturbating I ended up having a cat nap on the couch. Through out the night, neither Greg nor my wife came downstairs. It’s now almost 6 am so I made my way upstairs. The bedroom door was closed and the light off. I put my ear to the door - nothing. Cracked the door and with the light from the hallway I could see they’re two naked bodies fast asleep.

I would’ve preferred Mrs. Screwher come down and give me the heads up that he’s spending the night. But after seeing them naked together like that, I’m not upset. There’s something so hot about that. Two lovers sleeping off whatbwas no doubt a night of hot sex! I’m now giving my cock another work out!

*Update*

Barring anything unexpected, looks like tonight is happening! Greg called and wants to visit us this evening. A.k.a he’s looking for some pussy tonight! We got to get ready for him. And I’ll update again when I can.
When you can, update on the preparations

Have fun!! I get to experience this Saturday night! It’s the best feeling!

*Update*

Barring anything unexpected, looks like tonight is happening! Greg called and wants to visit us this evening. A.k.a he’s looking for some pussy tonight! We got to get ready for him. And I’ll update again when I can.

And? So mean to leave us in suspense! :)

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just spoke to Greg about a half hour ago. And yes, plans are made. He’s coming over tonight.

My wife just stepped out to do some errands this afternoon. And of course I have that nice feeling in mycock again. So I’m now masturbating. I’m not going to cum. I want to be all fired up for tonight when Greg is done with her!

*Update*

My apologies for not really being able to have given any updates until now. It’s now midnight my time. Greg is here. They had their first screw session. Now I’ve given them their private time again.

When he got here we had our usual courteous interaction in the living room. But again we all were eager for the fun to start. So I cut the conversation short. I simply said “I guess you two want to head upstairs.” Between the masturbating this afternoon and the events moving along, I was ready to explode! Part of me wanted to forego watching them. Just drop my pants and resume my jerking off. But I wanted to see it again. See them naked together. And watch the reason Greg is even still in our lives.

I gave them some time to get going. When I got up the stairs, I could hear my wife moaning from the bedroom. They had moved things along pretty quickly up there too. They were both naked and he had on the bed, licking her pussy. By now he’s gotten to know her pussy quite well. She let out a gasp as she came. He them moved in between her spread legs. Then slid his cock into her wet pussy! He fucked her missionary, as is there usual position when I’m in the room. His body tensed and I watched and heard the familiar sounds of Greg cumming in my wife!

So I’m now on the living room couch. My cock is hard and throbbing.

*Update*

ITs almost 2:30 am. I haven’t heard from my wife all this time. I forgot to mention earlier that it’s a holiday tomorrow in our area. At least my wife and I have the day off. And I’m thinking Greg does too.

Again, I’ll update when I have something.:

*Update*

After it became obvious that Greg was spending the night with my wife in our bed, I allowed myself a huge orgasm! I came thinking about what I witnessed upstairs. Then fell asleep. And now...

Good morning. When I woke I made my way upstairs. The bedroom door was closed. The lovers were still fast asleep. Obviously the plan is to sleep in. I’m hoping to find out later after Greg’s gone that they really needed the rest. As for me, I’m a walking hard on again.

In August you said that the wife would be taking a trip to the East Coast, that would hopefully include some extramarital fun. Since August I haven’t seen it mentioned again. What’s up?

In August you said that the wife would be taking a trip to the East Coast, that would hopefully include some extramarital fun. Since August I haven’t seen it mentioned again. What’s up?
I’m glad you mentioned it. I love knowing that people around here are still interested in the goings on in our adventures. Unfortunately schedules and life in general (on both ends) kept pushing our travel ideas back. But don’t worry, it’s still in the table. We’re hoping to get Mrs. Screwher’s sexy butt out there and back before Christmas.

*Update*

Greg’s on his way over now! My sexy wifey is showered. Pussy shaved. Fresh bra and panties. And we’re eagerly awaiting him.

It occurs to me that, a regular expected schedule might lead to more successful visits. Have you considered suggesting that your wife just "pencil in" a visit on a particular night or schedule? Then, unless someone has to cancel, there's an assumed date on the books?

I suppose you give up on some of the spontaneity, but, on the other hand, as the regular day approaches, there's also more anticipation for what's coming.

Admittedly, this is mostly coming from a place of greed... I, and plenty of others on lit, want to hear more about your sexy wife and her adventures... and more often. :)

*Update*

After it became obvious that Greg was spending the night with my wife in our bed, I allowed myself a huge orgasm! I came thinking about what I witnessed upstairs. Then fell asleep. And now...

Good morning. When I woke I made my way upstairs. The bedroom door was closed. The lovers were still fast asleep. Obviously the plan is to sleep in. I’m hoping to find out later after Greg’s gone that they really needed the rest. As for me, I’m a walking hard on again.

Maybe on the morning of a weekend or holiday where sleeping in is anticipated, you should deliver breakfast in bed to them. I'd love to watch that early morning awakening, realization of where she is, quick memory flashbacks of the night before, a shy smile at me (I mean you), and and hand reaching out to touch and wake her lover...

Has your wife ever thought about finding another lover in addition to Greg. If I recall, at one time she was fucking one other man.

It occurs to me that, a regular expected schedule might lead to more successful visits. Have you considered suggesting that your wife just "pencil in" a visit on a particular night or schedule? Then, unless someone has to cancel, there's an assumed date on the books?

I suppose you give up on some of the spontaneity, but, on the other hand, as the regular day approaches, there's also more anticipation for what's coming.

Admittedly, this is mostly coming from a place of greed... I, and plenty of others on lit, want to hear more about your sexy wife and her adventures... and more often. :)
That’s a fantastic idea. You’re right. On the determined day, that’s all I’ll be thinking about. And eagerly awaiting his arrival.

Has your wife ever thought about finding another lover in addition to Greg. If I recall, at one time she was fucking one other man.
Yes she was still fucking one of her coworkers when she met he current boyfriend. She has recently confessed she still has the hots for her former GM. She has his contacts. But has yet to take the plunge. Personally, I’d be all for taking another lover.

That’s a fantastic idea. You’re right. On the determined day, that’s all I’ll be thinking about. And eagerly awaiting his arrival.

It would give "Taco Tuesdays" new meaning.

Wife-sharing Wednesdays? Thrusting Thursdays? Fucking Fridays? Screwher Saturdays? Sucking Sundays? Moaning Mondays?

Would once a week be too frequent? Every other?

Back