My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Looks like it’s on again tonight. Greg just called. Mrs. Screwher and him have arranged a date on our bed tonight! Here’s kind of the thing though. Tonight I have pre arranged plans to be out for awhile this evening. I’ll most most likely be gone by the time he gets here. But I should be home before they’re done and he’s gone.

No matter what transpires tonight, I’m happy knowing Mrs. Screwher is going to be having a great time tonight. Without me watching they’re first session at least is going to be completely uninhibited.

I’ll update when I have something.

*Update*

Well unfortunately I was later getting home tonight than I was anticipating. When I got home I was hoping to find something hot going on. Namely, some naked bumping and grinding going on in the bedroom. But when I got home...Nada.

I went upstairs to find the bedroom dark and my wife alone. She woke and I asked how her evening went. She gave me a quick run down of how he couldn’t stay long. But they did have great sex. I let her go back to sleep.

So now I’m on my usual spot. Naked on the couch. Going to stroke my cock for a bit before hitting the sack myself. I’ll get my fun tomorrow evening!

I'm sure whenever the time comes to "claim her," you'll be "up" for the task. Until then, you'll have to live with the idea that the last cock in her perfect pussy wasn't yours. I'm sure you can live with that also!

Yes! That's actually a really hot thought. For the next almost 24 hrs my wifes pussy belongs to another man!
I know she loves and adores you. But I bet during the the day tomorrow, without anybody else knowing it, she'll replay at least part of her fun with Greg tonight in her mind and perhaps even get more than a little wet. Then she'll know that she's in for a pounding from you later, and she might be really distracted tomorrow!

*Update*

Tonight was a rather productive night (well last night By now, I guess). At first Iwas looking forward to an evening out with some buddies and beers. But decided to relax this evening instead. Worked out fantastic because Mrs. Screwher and I had a great evening ourselves.

First up, Greg called. He wants to come “visit” us again tomorrow night. After my wife accepted, we wondered to each other why he seems to be wanting to be stepping up the amount of time he’s spending with her. Don’t get me wrong. Neither of us are complaining. We’re just thinking his relationship has gone south. Mrs. Screwher isn’t even sure if she’s going to ask. She feels stuff like this isn’t her business. But a part of me was (or is) enjoying the idea of my sweet wifey being the “piece” on the side. But even if he is newly single, is only interest my wife is still just her pussy. Which is the way it should be anyway.

From there our conversation snowballed. After a couple false starts, it’s looking like next month Mrs. Screwher is going to be returning to the east coast to visit some family out there. We’ve discussed this in the past but I brought it up again. Is she still going to be staying at a hotel, as opposed to her relatives place. Last time visiting she felt cramped with no privacy her whole stay. So getting a hotel room would be ideal. So inevitably this question came up, “Is she going to put it to good use?” As in with regard to our lifestyle. “You are going to be away from home. You’re going to have someprivate time to yourself. I’m just reminding you that if you meet someone out there, like you did with Jeff, I’m not going to object if you bring him back to your room.” She told me she was already thinking about that. “It’s a possibility,” she said. Right now that’s good enough for me. By the way, for the uninitiated, Jeff was a guy she met on her previous trips out there. They hit it off. And he’s been screwing her every time she went out. I asked her how felt about hooking up with him again. She said she didn’t know if he was even available. They lost track of each other. But she said she does like the idea of him maybe being an option.

Soon after we found ourselves upstairs getting hot and heavy. She was basically just wearing her lounging clothes (T-shirt and panties) so I had her naked right away. I licked her pussy and made her cum. At the risk of sounding immodest, I have a very skilled tongue. She then returned the favour and gave me some head. Then it was the main event: I took her first missionary. I had to hear it. “Tell me you want him”, I said. “Tell me younwant Jeff to fuck you!”
I need right now any Jeff talk was pillow talk. But she obliged “Yes. I want Jeff to fuck me!”
I turned her over and began fucking her dogglevstyle. I coerced her to say “Fuck me, Jeff” a few times before I blew my load in her pussy.

So far it’s been a great start to the weekend.

*Update*

Tonight was a rather productive night (well last night By now, I guess). At first Iwas looking forward to an evening out with some buddies and beers. But decided to relax this evening instead. Worked out fantastic because Mrs. Screwher and I had a great evening ourselves.

First up, Greg called. He wants to come “visit” us again tomorrow night. After my wife accepted, we wondered to each other why he seems to be wanting to be stepping up the amount of time he’s spending with her. Don’t get me wrong. Neither of us are complaining. We’re just thinking his relationship has gone south. Mrs. Screwher isn’t even sure if she’s going to ask. She feels stuff like this isn’t her business. But a part of me was (or is) enjoying the idea of my sweet wifey being the “piece” on the side. But even if he is newly single, is only interest my wife is still just her pussy. Which is the way it should be anyway.

From there our conversation snowballed. After a couple false starts, it’s looking like next month Mrs. Screwher is going to be returning to the east coast to visit some family out there. We’ve discussed this in the past but I brought it up again. Is she still going to be staying at a hotel, as opposed to her relatives place. Last time visiting she felt cramped with no privacy her whole stay. So getting a hotel room would be ideal. So inevitably this question came up, “Is she going to put it to good use?” As in with regard to our lifestyle. “You are going to be away from home. You’re going to have someprivate time to yourself. I’m just reminding you that if you meet someone out there, like you did with Jeff, I’m not going to object if you bring him back to your room.” She told me she was already thinking about that. “It’s a possibility,” she said. Right now that’s good enough for me. By the way, for the uninitiated, Jeff was a guy she met on her previous trips out there. They hit it off. And he’s been screwing her every time she went out. I asked her how felt about hooking up with him again. She said she didn’t know if he was even available. They lost track of each other. But she said she does like the idea of him maybe being an option.

Soon after we found ourselves upstairs getting hot and heavy. She was basically just wearing her lounging clothes (T-shirt and panties) so I had her naked right away. I licked her pussy and made her cum. At the risk of sounding immodest, I have a very skilled tongue. She then returned the favour and gave me some head. Then it was the main event: I took her first missionary. I had to hear it. “Tell me you want him”, I said. “Tell me younwant Jeff to fuck you!”
I need right now any Jeff talk was pillow talk. But she obliged “Yes. I want Jeff to fuck me!”
I turned her over and began fucking her dogglevstyle. I coerced her to say “Fuck me, Jeff” a few times before I blew my load in her pussy.

So far it’s been a great start to the weekend.
Be great to hear update of your next adventure

*Update*

Looks like it’s happening tonight. Earlier this afternoon Mrs. Screwher took the initiative and gave Greg a shout. They exchanged some obligatory small talk. Then she invited him over tonight. He accepted and plans for him to visit tonight have been made.

So now my sexy wifey is upstairs naked in our bed having a cat nap so she’s fresh for him. Needless to say right now I’m hard and have that nice feeling in my midsection. And slowly stroking. In a few short hours, she’s going to be naked on that bed again. And her pussy is going to be full of his big hard cock!

*Update*

Greg is here and Mrs. Screwher is upstairs with him right now. They’re having their sexy private time.

After she arose from her nap, she started getting herself ready for Greg. She jumped in the shower. When I heard the water stop, I grabbed a towel from closet and held it open for her. I must say she looked amazing. Her hair wet, water dripping off her naked body. And most importantly, she was once again bare. It’s both kind of weird but psychologically thrilling when your wife takes the time preparing her pussy for the enjoyment of another man. She threw on fresh bra and panties and one of my T-shirts. Fuck! So sexy!

So upon Greg’s arrival it didn’t take him long before they were up in our bedroom. It was thrilling seeing him unwrap what he was going to be enjoying. He again went down on her. She had a huge orgasm. She caught her breath then it was his turn. I stared at the bed. Saliva built in my mouth again. He got between my wife’s legs and slid his cock into her cunt. He fucked her. His body tensed and he came!

So now for the second time today, I’m stroking my cock. I’ll update again as I have something.

*Update*

Greg is here and Mrs. Screwher is upstairs with him right now. They’re having their sexy private time.

After she arose from her nap, she started getting herself ready for Greg. She jumped in the shower. When I heard the water stop, I grabbed a towel from closet and held it open for her. I must say she looked amazing. Her hair wet, water dripping off her naked body. And most importantly, she was once again bare. It’s both kind of weird but psychologically thrilling when your wife takes the time preparing her pussy for the enjoyment of another man. She threw on fresh bra and panties and one of my T-shirts. Fuck! So sexy!

So upon Greg’s arrival it didn’t take him long before they were up in our bedroom. It was thrilling seeing him unwrap what he was going to be enjoying. He again went down on her. She had a huge orgasm. She caught her breath then it was his turn. I stared at the bed. Saliva built in my mouth again. He got between my wife’s legs and slid his cock into her cunt. He fucked her. His body tensed and he came!

So now for the second time today, I’m stroking my cock. I’ll update again as I have something.
So hot. Thanks for the update. You and Greg are lucky men.

Do you miss the pre-sex awkwardness? It sounds like they get right to business these days... which, I bet, has a nice dirty slutty "just here for the sex" feel to it, which is nice. But, slow build-ups are also nice.

*Update*

Looks like Greg is looking for some mid week pussy. Mrs. Screwher just got off the phone with him. Looks like he’s coming by tonight.

So right now she’s up in the shower getting ready. We weren’t expecting this, so it's a pleasant surprise for sure. We’re both pretty excited. I’ll update later.

*Update*

My wife and Greg are up in our bedroom now. He got here kind of late. So I’m thinking they’re only going to have one session tonight. So against my better judgement, I’m going to let them have their total privacy tonight.

So right now as I update this I’m on our living room couch. My cock is out and hard. Im hoping right at this moment Greg’s hard cock is buried in my wife’s pussy. There’s just something so hot about this!

*Update*

My wife and Greg are up in our bedroom now. He got here kind of late. So I’m thinking they’re only going to have one session tonight. So against my better judgement, I’m going to let them have their total privacy tonight.

So right now as I update this I’m on our living room couch. My cock is out and hard. Im hoping right at this moment Greg’s hard cock is buried in my wife’s pussy. There’s just something so hot about this!
Is she still planning her travels east?

@screwher this has been such an interesting thread. I'm catching up on your wife's adventures over the years. Please don't stop these updates :)

*Update*

If you don't get a chance to watch, do you at least get "story time" from your wife later? I think a nice handjob/blowjob while hearing all about her evening would be almost as good. Maybe even a little demonstration with "...and then I did THIS to him..."

*Update*

Not much to update here. Because their bedroom activities started and ended pretty late, Mrs. Screwher and I didn’t get to have our “reclaiming” sex last night.

When I heard some of the usual post sex rustling coming from upstairs, I quickly got dressed. Greg came down on his own and we said good night. When I made my way upstairs, my wife had gotten cleaned up and said she just wanted to crash. I was disappointed because I was revved up like a race car at the Starting Line. But I understood and we're going to have out time soon enough.

I returned to the couch downstairs. Masturbated some more and allowed myself to cum. It was actually a very hot situation. My wife sleeping off a presumably hot sex session with another man. While I’m left to stroke my cock. I’ll update later after our own screw session.

If you don't get a chance to watch, do you at least get "story time" from your wife later? I think a nice handjob/blowjob while hearing all about her evening would be almost as good. Maybe even a little demonstration with "...and then I did THIS to him..."
I’m sure she’ll be giving me some details in bed tonight. Talking about her sex with other men is a part of our lifestyle.

*Update*

Tonight was fantastic. After all was said and done, and a bit of fooling around in the living room, we made our way to bed. Mrs. Screwher had been lounging around the house in just a T-shirt and panties. Which she does a lot. I love that look. And I admit it gets me looking like a younger man in lust. I quickly removed my few clothes and pulled her shirt off. Bit of foreplay with her tits then we layed on our bed. I slid off her panties. Then just stared at her pussy. It turns me on so much seeing her pussy bare. Knowing she shaves it for him. Making sure it’s smooth. I know I’ve said this on other posts. But I just can’t help but share my thoughts on this.

I started to lick her pussy. It almost feels like Greg’s pussy. I also wanted to talk about it. Between laps on her clit I let out “Tell me that you shave for him!” It took a few seconds then she replied “He likes it that way. Yes. I shaved it for him!” OMG it was so hot. She then soon after gave out a huge orgasm. I let me catch her breath. Then I moved in between her legs. And I began to fuck her! I coerced her into telling me about their sex last night. She told me he fucked her missionary for a bit. Then turned her over and pulled her up. “We did it the doggie way!” was her final detail. With that going through my head, I let out a huge orgasm myself. I came in what is no longer “Greg’s pussy”.

*Update*

Posting that update has got be hard again. So now I’m naked on our couch again. And masturbating again!

Back