My wife did it again!!

Wow what a great update!! Got me raging hard as well.
Hot, how she was out with friends then went to screw roger. Plus mentioning Allen.. intruiging!!

Allen is indeed a most interesting addition to this already intriguing adventure. Any further news re Mrs Screwher's plans for a visit back home and meeting her former lover? Just think that it is possible that before the summer is out she could have screwed three guys as well as her husband.
This story is getting hotter and hotter.

Allen is indeed a most interesting addition to this already intriguing adventure. Any further news re Mrs Screwher's plans for a visit back home and meeting her former lover? Just think that it is possible that before the summer is out she could have screwed three guys as well as her husband.
This story is getting hotter and hotter.

Right now we're looking at a week in August. We don't even know if Jeff is going to be an option when she's out there. She hadn't kept in touch with him herself. Her fling with him we're trying to keep on the down low from her family so she can't ask her sister about him (but I'm sure her brother in law knows all the sordid details by now lol). For all we know Jeff could have moved, found god, got married, etc. but needless to say I'm hoping for none of that.

Trust me. My wife's potiential sexual activity this summer has occured to me.

So happy to find I missed your latest fun! Hope you get to taste the fruits of her labors soon!

*Update*

Last night my wife and I started the weekend off right with a rather enjoyable sex session. Throughout our relationship we've been no strangers to anal sex. Lately though my wife has been on an anal kick, I guess you'd call it, as her interest in that area has been through the roof. I've mentioned this in another thread and had PM responses wondering if perhaps this interest is due to Roger having recently screwed her in the ass. I'm certain that my wife's ass is only familiar with my fingers, tongue, and cock. But I will say the idea that my wife may be getting ready to finally give up her ass to another man has been on my mind. So afterward I asked my wife about her feelings on this.

I basically told her that I've been enjoying her recent spike in anal sex and assplay. As well I asked if she's been thinking lately about anal sex with "another man, I'm assuming Roger". She confirmed she has been thinking about it but wasn't sure if she wanted it to actually happen. I assume that she's thinking of it while we're engaged in the act but didn't ask. I told her that I've been thinking about it too. I told her the "choice is yours but I'm saying that I like the idea of you doing that with another man". Again I suspect it's on her mind more than she's letting on but she simply said "0k but I just don't know if I can do that yet".

So I put it out there. I told my wife that I want her to have anal sex with another man. I want him (presumably Roger) to experience that place that only I've been in so far. Honestly I see it as my wife losing her second "anal cherry". The first to her husband, the second is when she gives that "holiest of holes" to another man. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited by all this!

*Update*

Last night my wife and I started the weekend off right with a rather enjoyable sex session. Throughout our relationship we've been no strangers to anal sex. Lately though my wife has been on an anal kick, I guess you'd call it, as her interest in that area has been through the roof. I've mentioned this in another thread and had PM responses wondering if perhaps this interest is due to Roger having recently screwed her in the ass. I'm certain that my wife's ass is only familiar with my fingers, tongue, and cock. But I will say the idea that my wife may be getting ready to finally give up her ass to another man has been on my mind. So afterward I asked my wife about her feelings on this.

I basically told her that I've been enjoying her recent spike in anal sex and assplay. As well I asked if she's been thinking lately about anal sex with "another man, I'm assuming Roger". She confirmed she has been thinking about it but wasn't sure if she wanted it to actually happen. I assume that she's thinking of it while we're engaged in the act but didn't ask. I told her that I've been thinking about it too. I told her the "choice is yours but I'm saying that I like the idea of you doing that with another man". Again I suspect it's on her mind more than she's letting on but she simply said "0k but I just don't know if I can do that yet".

So I put it out there. I told my wife that I want her to have anal sex with another man. I want him (presumably Roger) to experience that place that only I've been in so far. Honestly I see it as my wife losing her second "anal cherry". The first to her husband, the second is when she gives that "holiest of holes" to another man. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited by all this!

Make sure he licks and teases that little brown star first. At least i would.

*Update*

That's fantastic. She really is becoming the full cuckoldress. Now that she has discussed it with you I would expect that she will soon be feeling Rogers cock in the only hole he has yet to conquer. This is so hot. Well done to both of you

I can't find the quote right off, but I believe Mrs. Screwher reports that Roger is well hung.

Might be interesting if she should come home extra stretched and extra sore because of Roger's extra girth.

The ass hole doesn't accommodate or recover near as well as the pussy...

*Update*

Last night we had some friends visiting Screwher Manor. A simple evening of beers and sports watching. Half way through our night Mrs. Screwher's phone rings and has to excuse herself and takes the call in the other room. Upon her return she says it was her "friend from work" for the benefit of our friends. Of course I knew exactly who that "friend" was. Afterward my wife did confirm what I was thinking. It was indeed Roger and she's going to his place what is now this afternoon.

So as I post this, my sexy wifey is still sleeping in. Then after some breakfast and coffee she's off to her boyfriends place. For no doubt an afternoon of fabulous sex!

*Update*

My wife has now made her way out for he rendezvous at her lovers place. I must admit that even though it's been awhile since this new life of ours has started it's still pretty damn exciting. My hearts pounding, I'm trying to do this with trembling hands and I'm rock hard. She left in her usual tight jeans and tshirt. She's wearing a black tinged bra with solid black panties. I believe to be the same panties see bought while on vacation which were for another man. Now she's got them on for her current lover. God, I hope he's peeling them off her right now!

Again I'll update as I can. It'll be hard with only one hand though.

*Update*

Last night we had some friends visiting Screwher Manor. A simple evening of beers and sports watching. Half way through our night Mrs. Screwher's phone rings and has to excuse herself and takes the call in the other room. Upon her return she says it was her "friend from work" for the benefit of our friends. Of course I knew exactly who that "friend" was. Afterward my wife did confirm what I was thinking. It was indeed Roger and she's going to his place what is now this afternoon.

So as I post this, my sexy wifey is still sleeping in. Then after some breakfast and coffee she's off to her boyfriends place. For no doubt an afternoon of fabulous sex!

I thought you were going to say she left the party to meet him. That would have been interesting.

I thought you were going to say she left the party to meet him. That would have been interesting.

Lol yes indeed. But there was no way she would have abandoned our friends like that. She would consider that to be rude and not a good hostess. Now that you got me thinking, it would have been hot if she made her way to his place after our guests left. I would've loved that !!

Lol yes indeed. But there was no way she would have abandoned our friends like that. She would consider that to be rude and not a good hostess. Now that you got me thinking, it would have been hot if she made her way to his place after our guests left. I would've loved that !!

Yeah, I can tell you're not the kind of people where she'd leave

Maybe meet him in the car, fuck and come back to the party with his fun in and on her

Yeah, I can tell you're not the kind of people where she'd leave

Maybe meet him in the car, fuck and come back to the party with his fun in and on her

Wow! Your imagination is working a lot better than mine right now lol.

But this is somewhat close to a long time fantasy scenario I've had for my wife. We're at a house party at a friends place. There my wife meets a guy she finds attractive. They talk, flirt, then my wife disappears. She slipped off with him to an empty room or the back seat of his car! This has the potential to actually happen now.

Wow! Your imagination is working a lot better than mine right now lol.

But this is somewhat close to a long time fantasy scenario I've had for my wife. We're at a house party at a friends place. There my wife meets a guy she finds attractive. They talk, flirt, then my wife disappears. She slipped off with him to an empty room or the back seat of his car! This has the potential to actually happen now.

that is hot

*Update*

I heard from Mrs. Screwher. She said she was having a good time but was coming home soon. She doesn't want to be out late. This was something she was going to share when she got home but I was dying to know. "What about what we talked about the other day? Did you two do that ?" I asked her. I was referring to her having anal sex with Roger. She said no but it did cross her mind. So now I'm really believing it's just a matter of time. Can't wait til she gets home!

*Update*

I heard from Mrs. Screwher. She said she was having a good time but was coming home soon. She doesn't want to be out late. This was something she was going to share when she got home but I was dying to know. "What about what we talked about the other day? Did you two do that ?" I asked her. I was referring to her having anal sex with Roger. She said no but it did cross her mind. So now I'm really believing it's just a matter of time. Can't wait til she gets home!

This is getting so hot. Thank you for keeping us involved in Mrs Screwher's adventures. Love hearing all the details and really hopes Roger does mount her and fill her tight ass hole real soon.

*Update*

It wasn't long after I heard from my darling wifey that she got home. Once again her bra and panties in her purse. That's the usual for her now but as I said earlier these are a special pair of panties. Panties that were for another man. Now worn again to entice a second, a current lover. So now two men have seen my wife in these. Both had the pleasure of sliding them off her before they fucked her!

When she got to his place, again it wasn't long before they were in his bedroom. She was vague with the details as it seemed like a regular session for them. This time I was good with that because what's going on her head was the most exciting part here. While we had our own reclaiming sex I asked her if she was interested in "the other place". Let's face it, I'm going to ride this anal wave she's on for as long as I can. I turned her over and lubed her up. I knew what was going on that pretty little head of hers. So I started with the dirty talk. I soon got to asking if she was thinking about him. "You're thinking of him now, aren't you?" I asked. She said she was. I wanted to hear more. I wanted to hear my wife scream out "yes! I want Roger to fuck me in the ass!" I hindsight I should've pressed a bit but at the moment I felt I should leave it at that. For now. Right now I'm just thrilled she's thinking of another man getting in there.

If she lets Rodger take her that way, any chance you can convince her to leave the evidence in place to help you reclaim her?

If she lets Rodger take her that way, any chance you can convince her to leave the evidence in place to help you reclaim her?

I'd love nothing more than for Roger to be able to do my wife bareback in either hole. Then of course to cum in her. Unless he chooses to pull out and cum on her. That would be hot too!

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

Holy shit! It just hit me! This is the anniversary week of all this going down for my wife and I. This got the ball rolling to where our marriage is now!

Back