My wife did it again!!

*Update*

First up please forgive me for being (somewhat) tardy in my updating. But after the sexy little hottie got home we had an amazing reclamation sex session. Then being Easter Sunday we made our way out for an evening with friends and family. All of whom have no idea of my wife extra marital sexual fun. There was numerous times throughout the evening I smiled to myself thinking how everyone in my presence right now would be floored if they found out that earlier this morning my sweet little wifey woke up in the bed of another man. Then that man fucked her again. A man whose cock she sucked twice the night before.

When my wife got home we tried to have a cup of coffee together as she told me about her night. That didn't last long as I began to kiss her neck and feel her up and remove what little clothing she had on. Again her bra and panties in her purse. I know it's a little thing and I've mentioned this before I believe but I find that sooo hot. Every other time we have sex I like removing her bra and panties myself. But when she gets home fro his place I live that she's bare assed and bra less when I pull her shirt and pants off. It's like she's saying "Yes, another man took my underwear off. He enjoyed my tits and pussy!"

Again no real surprise it didn't take long before they got busy. No real foreplay in the living room. He took her to his bedroom as quick as possible. There she sucked his cock then they "did it together again". That means they 69ed!! I love it when they do that. I know all to well how nice it is having that sweet little pussy in my face at that position with her mouth around my cock. Then of course he fucked her! First with my wife on her back, then he fucked her doggy style. They fucked again before taking some time out and she called me. The " who knows" was indeed what I predicted. They retired back to his bedroom. She got him hard again and they screwed one more time before crashing. She said soon after they awoke they "did it one more time" and she made her way home.

We had a fabulous reclamation sex session ourselves. She put her mouth to use on my cock. I gave her clit a pretty good tongue lashing. Then we gave it damn good. I love fucking my wife doggy style too (which guy doesn't like that position, right?!). At that point I asked her to use his name. She let out a "Oh Fuck me Roger!" She only did it once but that was enough.

So needless to say when we got home from our evening out she was soon out like a light. Once again thanks to everyone here taking the time out to read this and who PMed and chatted with me.

Nice! Did she provide any more detail this time? Any word of escalating things?

Nice! Did she provide any more detail this time? Any word of escalating things?

I'm beginning to think this is as detailed as she's going to get. If this remains the same, I'm good with it. I can only encourage her so far. Besides she's progressed in other ways. She's no longer so coy with me about why they get together. They're not friends, they don't get together to "hang out". They get together because they want to fuck each other. As for things escalating no word yet. But as things develop Ill be sure to share with the rest of the class.

I may have missed it but from your description it sounds as though wifey may have skipped the usual Sunday morning shower. True?

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

It's that time again. My wife spoke to her sister last night and plans are starting to be made for her to go back out to visit her family again. Shortly afterward my wife and I started our own conversation about it. At first it was all the usual, mundane stuff that goes with planning a trip. Of course I had to ask "What about Jeff?" She knew exactly what I was talking about but still responded "What about him?"
"Are you going to see him?"
"I don't know right now. I haven't been keeping in touch with him. I couldn't ask my sister about him either. If he's around then we'd get together if we can."
"Do you want to see him? You know I want you to."
"That's cause you're a perv. Yes I do, he's a great guy, we had fun together." Then went on to tell me how I'm always thinking with my dick lol.

So needless to say this is exciting. Despite all the good that came out of her last trip, we did go through some drama over it at first. So I wasn't sure if she'd want to go running out there again this summer. But that's the plan and having sex with him again seems to be a part of it.

So she's the gal who likes the notion of another fuck buddy: Roger, and Jeff. That's well in the direction you want it, eh? :D

Knowing her love for you and commitment to you, I wonder if these times with Jeff will have a whole fresh freedom of pleasure for her, with her knowing that she has your blessing, and that Jeff will have a very different experience, not this time with 'a married woman who just can't resist' but with 'a hotwife with a huge appetite for cock, her husband's and other lovers' too'.

It'll be quite a thing for you, if they manage to see a lot of each other: Some dude who's already proved himself with her getting into her mouth and puss over and over for weeks - how do you catch up on that mate!

So she's the gal who likes the notion of another fuck buddy: Roger, and Jeff. That's well in the direction you want it, eh? :D

Knowing her love for you and commitment to you, I wonder if these times with Jeff will have a whole fresh freedom of pleasure for her, with her knowing that she has your blessing, and that Jeff will have a very different experience, not this time with 'a married woman who just can't resist' but with 'a hotwife with a huge appetite for cock, her husband's and other lovers' too'.

It'll be quite a thing for you, if they manage to see a lot of each other: Some dude who's already proved himself with her getting into her mouth and puss over and over for weeks - how do you catch up on that mate!

I agree. The sex between them will be amazing. She wouldnt be inhibited by anything. Just full on concentration on getting laid. I hope they're able to get together often.

Thanks for your input. I can appreciate what you're saying and I agree with it. But we are still very early in this saga as of now. As I said I do want this situation to evolve to where our marriage opens up to a semi open status where she has sex with other men. With my full knowledge and approval, where there is no lying and cheating.

Its good to see your open to her being with other men.

I agree. The sex between them will be amazing. She wouldnt be inhibited by anything. Just full on concentration on getting laid. I hope they're able to get together often.

That's a big move forward. That she's considering fucking another guy besides Roger, even if he is a former lover. This could move her onto thinking of more cocks when she comes back. Fingers crossed that she will have fantastic sex with Jeff and want to expand her horizons when she returns.

That's a big move forward. That she's considering fucking another guy besides Roger, even if he is a former lover. This could move her onto thinking of more cocks when she comes back. Fingers crossed that she will have fantastic sex with Jeff and want to expand her horizons when she returns.

Thank you, yes. This idea has crossed my mind.

So when is she off to see Jeff and her family? Does Roger have any idea that she is going to be unfaithful to him. I love the idea that you ( her hubby) knows all about her intentions and her lover has no idea what's she's planning.

So when is she off to see Jeff and her family? Does Roger have any idea that she is going to be unfaithful to him. I love the idea that you ( her hubby) knows all about her intentions and her lover has no idea what's she's planning.

Right now we don't have exactly when locked down. I'm sure it'll be around early July. Whatever she tells Roger, if anything, is entirely up to her. Personally I don't feel she's obligated to tell him anything. She could have sex with a dozen guys, it's none of his business. I'm the one she would be being unfaithful to. And I hope she has plenty of sex while there.

*Update*

This feels like its has been a long time coming. I think it's been around a month now since my sexy little hot wifey slipped off for a night with her boyfriend. In a couple hours she's going to stepping out to his place for an evening of fun. I say evening as it's already been determined that she will be coming home tonight as we've got a big day tomorrow that will be starting early.

So I'm kind of split here. One part of me hopes she's not to late. When she gets home I'll be looking for some naked time with her myself. But another part of me hopes she takes as much time as possible with him tonight. Again I'll update this thread with whatever I get throughout the night.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just stepped out for what we hope is going to be a great night of fun and sex for her. Once again looking as sexy as ever in her tight denim jeans and new sexy pink panties. As for me, just typing this is getting me hard in my pants. I'm looking forward to an evening of anguish and arousal until she gets home tonight.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just stepped out for what we hope is going to be a great night of fun and sex for her. Once again looking as sexy as ever in her tight denim jeans and new sexy pink panties. As for me, just typing this is getting me hard in my pants. I'm looking forward to an evening of anguish and arousal until she gets home tonight.

Might she text you to tell you how things are going.

Might she text you to tell you how things are going.

I hope I hear from her but I'll understand if I don't. She's not going to be gone overnight. But I do like it when she calls. They generally will screw again shortly after. I like knowing that time when they're doing it.

I hope I hear from her but I'll understand if I don't. She's not going to be gone overnight. But I do like it when she calls. They generally will screw again shortly after. I like knowing that time when they're doing it.

I understand completely -- knowing that your wife has a stranger's cock in her right then is a great feeling

Five hours after she went off to Roger's and Screwher is offline. Cuz she turned up back home, her little pink panties in her purse, big eyed and a little flush to her face?

Five hours after she went off to Roger's and Screwher is offline. Cuz she turned up back home, her little pink panties in her purse, big eyed and a little flush to her face?

Not yet unfortunately. But I'm eagerly awaiting her return home. Obviously I'm getting antsy for some of that pussy myself.

Not yet unfortunately. But I'm eagerly awaiting her return home. Obviously I'm getting antsy for some of that pussy myself.

Ah, pussy. enveloping his cock as he thrusts in, in, in, giving him a sheen of her love honey as he invades that luscious private place again, lunging against her thighs ...

*Update*

I heard from my wife. She's on her way home soon. I wanted some details of her excursion tonight but she asked to wait til she got home.

So tonight was another one of those Saturdays I so enjoy. Naked, hard as hell, stroking on and off knowing another man is balls deep in my wife.

*Update*

I heard from my wife. She's on her way home soon. I wanted some details of her excursion tonight but she asked to wait til she got home.

So tonight was another one of those Saturdays I so enjoy. Naked, hard as hell, stroking on and off knowing another man is balls deep in my wife.

Enjoy her story face to face mate. Enjoy her delicious mouth and body too. :cool:

*Update*

Mine went solo, we talked about it alot, same guy at work, well in another state, visited here and I said go for it. She did and had great sex and came home for great sex too. Its very hot to know your wife has been with another man and enter her and enjoy the wetness. Very erotic.:)

Back