My wife did it again!!

Mine went solo, we talked about it alot, same guy at work, well in another state, visited here and I said go for it. She did and had great sex and came home for great sex too. Its very hot to know your wife has been with another man and enter her and enjoy the wetness. Very erotic.:)

The wetness and the knowledge that she has had another cock in her is awesome and a total turn-on for me

Please don't tell me...

That Mrs. screwher caught him on Lit and broke his typing fingers? :(

I hope screwher is OK. He's not usually offline this long after one of his wife's sessions with Roger. Life gets busy, I hope that's all it is.

That Mrs. screwher caught him on Lit and broke his typing fingers? :(

I was going to just do the "lol" thing but it required more characters. But me just posting should be sufficient. People say I'm a character all the time lol.

I hope screwher is OK. He's not usually offline this long after one of his wife's sessions with Roger. Life gets busy, I hope that's all it is.

Yes, life does get busy. I apologize for the tardiness of my update. Unfortunately there's not much to share in this regard. When my wife got home it was late after a long day. She was quite tired and not quite up for the full show, shall we say. And as I stated earlier we had what turned out to be a busy (non Lit interest) following day which started early. But mrs. Screwher is a trooper and she knew I would be crawling the walls while she was gone. We had our reclamation sex then she was out.

*Update*

Earlier today Mrs. Screwher made arrangements for a fuck date with Roger for tomorrow evening. So again I'm pretty excited already. And no doubt we're going to put that excitement to use in our own bedroom tonight.

I'm thinking how Roger's getting not just a married woman, but a well-fucked woman; just like you do, mate, when she comes home from him. Win win for both guys.

[And I'm thinking, 'is she getting her pre-date marital reminder right now as I post? ;)]

Last edited:
Try getting her to phone ahead of fucking him and leave the phone line open so you can listen in.

Have we gotten to the place in this relationship to have your wife fuck Roger bareback? I would assume that you fuck her that way. Maybe sending her off to roger with a fresh load in her pussy would be fun for them.

*Update*

My Missus is off for her evening at her fuck buddies place. Please allow me to indulge myself a bit here. It's so fuckin hot knowing that in about an hour time my sexy bride is going to be naked on her back getting her pussy filled with his hard cock!! Of course I'm naked and hard myself right now!

*Update*

Earlier today Mrs. Screwher made arrangements for a fuck date with Roger for tomorrow evening. So again I'm pretty excited already. And no doubt we're going to put that excitement to use in our own bedroom tonight.

Great news. Delighted for you and Mrs Screwher. Enjoy and looking forward to the updates.

Great news. Delighted for you and Mrs Screwher. Enjoy and looking forward to the updates.

Thanks bill, trust me I'm again enjoying every second of this. There is some stuff around the homestead here that could or should be done. But really I'm spending the evening now slowly stroking knowing what's going on over at his place.

Thanks bill, trust me I'm again enjoying every second of this. There is some stuff around the homestead here that could or should be done. But really I'm spending the evening now slowly stroking knowing what's going on over at his place.

Nothing like it. Letting your imagination run wild with what they might be doing. Is she on her knees sucking his lovely cock. Or is she on top riding him or on his bed ass in the air and Roger is about to mount her. Drives you mad but in such a delicious way.

Denny

Mr screwher sir, we've followed much of your reports and agree it's hot reading about you and your wife's adventures. My wife and I are much older and I can no longer get it up so I depend on friends to take care of her. The difference is I am always watching and often helping in some way.
I've tried to get my wife to go visit one of her friends. I finally am to the point I'd like to see what it is you feel knowing the wife is being fucked by a friend and I am not there to watch.
Perhaps you and others can help convince my wife to just go meet one of her lovers and have fun without me there. I don't want this to be a habit. She mostly does it to please me and watching, playing with her, and hearing their comments as she gets fucked is a turn on. So maybe just once now and then if I can talk her into doing it. I trust all of her lovers so that's no problem.
I'm not a cuck but would love to dip my fingers inside her later to feel the wetness of her lover.

Mr screwher sir, we've followed much of your reports and agree it's hot reading about you and your wife's adventures. My wife and I are much older and I can no longer get it up so I depend on friends to take care of her. The difference is I am always watching and often helping in some way.
I've tried to get my wife to go visit one of her friends. I finally am to the point I'd like to see what it is you feel knowing the wife is being fucked by a friend and I am not there to watch.
Perhaps you and others can help convince my wife to just go meet one of her lovers and have fun without me there. I don't want this to be a habit. She mostly does it to please me and watching, playing with her, and hearing their comments as she gets fucked is a turn on. So maybe just once now and then if I can talk her into doing it. I trust all of her lovers so that's no problem.
I'm not a cuck but would love to dip my fingers inside her later to feel the wetness of her lover.

I'm actually surprised that your wife isn't more open to having sex privately with another man. I would think that a wife would be less inhibited without her husband present and watching. I'm sure the first time my wife gets laid in my presences it's not going to be her favorite time and not really get into it. But as she gets used to me wTching she'll gradually start to let herself go with him.

*Update*

My sexy little slut is going to be on her way home soon. Earlier than I was anticipating but I'll take it. After stroking on and off all evening I know I'm ready for a hot round of reclamation sex. I'll be sure to update some details later.

*Update*

Thanks again to everyone who followed this thread and what I have to say was quite an enjoyable weekend. Especially for my beautiful bride who had a sex filled weekend she won't forget anytime soon.

When she got to Roger's it didn't take long for them to get started. I don't really want to use the words regular or routine when discussing their sex because I don't feel it's either of those when a married woman gets naked with another man. They never broke any new ground but had an evening of fantastic sex. My wife's descriptions are always rather basic - the how's, where's, how oftens, etc. it didn't take long before he was all over her. Soon enough he got her into his bedroom. There they stripped. She didn't say but I hope it was Roger who took her panties off. The idea of him peeling her panties off is always appealing. From there she sucked his cock then he went down on her. He then moved up on her, got between her legs, and fucked her.

Afterward they took a break and had dinner and coffee. Soon enough he was looking for Round Two. Back in the bedroom they started in missionary again. Then the "switched up" meaning she got up on him and rode him. They both finished up in that position. Soon after she got cleaned up and made her way home.

I was hornier than hell when my wife got home. So it didn't take long before I was all over her myself. I was kissing her neck and pulling her clothes off as she told me about her sex romp with him. I love hearing how the sex was amazing and that Roger is a great lover. I got her naked ( her bra and panties in her purse again) and took her up yo our bedroom. Our reclamation sex was fantastic! I live to cum in her doggy so when I had her in that position I could help myself and had to ask her to "say it!". By now she knows what that means. "Yes, fuck me Roger!" After we came we were out like a light soon after.

Grand, pal!
I love how getting fucked crazy by you when she comes home is so much integral to this adventure for her as well as for you. I wonder if she teases him about how she's gonna have more, when she dresses commando when leaving him? Whatever, I like that he knows that there's more sex and he's not party to it! He's likely hard all over again knowing she's getting more pounding! :D

So sexy!! I always live vicariously through your updates, they are great.

Love hearing the details about all the happenings between you and your wife and her and Roger, and other men when that happens. So don't spare us :)

Glad you both had your fun!

Did she shower?

*Update*

I just woke up after a Saturday night of debauchery with my buddies. A little hung over but feeling pretty damn good. I woke up alone in our bed. And now I'm naked with a raging on.

My wife and I had seperate plans last night. I was doing my thing while my wife spent the evening with a group of ladies she socializes with from another location of our gym. During the evening I got a phone call from my wife. We exchanged pleasantries, told the other where we were, what we were doing, etc. then she said "I don't think I'll be home tonight." When I asked why she simply said "I think you know why." Then gave out a little giggle. I left it at that and told her to have a good time.

So I'm assuming at some point in her evening Roger called her. And they made arrangements for her to spend the night with him after her outing. I haven't heard from her yet I'm anticipating that I will soon. Honestly I'm hoping they're screwing right now. I'd call her myself but the last thing I want to do is disturb her if she is getting laid right now.

Ill update here as I have something.

Think about this please, Screwher...

Dear Roger,

My "hot wife" shouldn't be news to you.

You should know that I know that Mrs. Screwher and you have been hot and heavy since last fall.

You should know that I approve and encourage. I've promoted your cause, aided clearing her schedule, and helped her get ready for your dates.

While you two are together, I drip with excitement, imagining what's going on. I wait with great anticipation for her return, knowing that you are repeatedly licking and sucking and fucking each other to orgasm.

Her brief phone calls to me during your dates fuel my internal fires, and confirm she is truly sharing herself between us, no sneaking around.

Reclamation sex with Mrs. Screwher is always fantastic. Her pillow talk about what you and she do together makes me happy and proud of her abilities and desires. I love my wife, and love that she has taken other partners besides me.

I'd like Mrs. Screwher not to compartmentalize us so much. She need not take a shower before leaving your place -- I want to see and smell and taste the results of your lovemaking on her body.

I'd like us to be aware of each other in real time. Mrs. Screwher need not be discrete with her phone calls -- I'd love to hear her tell me what a wonderful lover you are, knowing that you are listening to her compliments. Or, to hear you telling her what you're going to do to her after she hangs up.

My ultimate fantasy would to be a fly on the wall watching you two together. Perhaps someday you will grant me the privilege of listening while you two grunt, moan and slap your bodies together.

Please think about sharing my "hot wife" even further with me. The more evidence she brings home, the better I feel about sharing her!

/s/ Mr. Screwher

Last edited:
*Update*

Ok here goes. I think I've got one hell of an update here!!

As I predicted my wife and Roger made plans for him to call her if they were able to get together last night. During her outing he called her. After saying good night to her friends she made her way to his place. I asked her if she told her friends who was calling her. She said she was discreet taking her phone away from the table. I stated that she must have been excited to hear from him and that she was going to see him. She said that she was but played it cool with her friends.

When she got to his place he made her some coffee and they chatted a bit. But soon they started making out then made their way to his bedroom. She said they had just a regular sex session. Once they were naked she sucked his cock. Then he went down on her. By then they would be ready and he fucked her. When she got there it was later than when she usually got there. So by then she was understandably tired. So she was basically one and done. When they awoke he made her breakfast. It was then that they were really able to give there all in his bedroom. They had oral sex again. This time with "me on top" meaning they 69ed. Then he got on her again and fucked her. He again turned her over and they did it doggy. Rogers like me in that dept. We both like my wife on all fours.

She got home in the afternoon. Once again her bra and panties in her purse. It didn't take long before we were pounding the mattress ourselves. It was soon after our reclamation sex that she mentioned Allen!

She told me that her party was joined by a guy she recognized from the gym. Allen is an ex of one of the ladies. Apparently their split was amicable and they remained friends. I asked my wife if she found Allen attractive. She said he was. I had to ask and I'm sure my wife was expecting me to. "What about sexually attractive?" She said she wasn't sure and she didn't want to "cause drama" with her friend.

In taking this as a promising sign. My wife was non committal about Roger when he was first brought up. Now they're screwing whenever they can.

Dear Roger,

My "hot wife" shouldn't be news to you.

You should know that I know that Mrs. Screwher and you have been hot and heavy since last fall.

You should know that I approve and encourage. I've promoted your cause, aided clearing her schedule, and helped her get ready for your dates.

While you two are together, I drip with excitement, imagining what's going on. I wait with great anticipation for her return, knowing that you are repeatedly licking and sucking and fucking each other to orgasm.

Her brief phone calls to me during your dates fuel my internal fires, and confirm she is truly sharing herself between us, no sneaking around.

Reclamation sex with Mrs. Screwher is always fantastic. Her pillow talk about what you and she do together makes me happy and proud of her abilities and desires. I love that my wife has taken other partners besides me.

I'd like Mrs. Screwher not to compartmentalize us so much. She need not take a shower before leaving your place -- I want to see and smell and taste the results of your lovemaking on her body.

I'd like us to be aware of each other in real time. Mrs. Screwher need not be discrete with her phone calls -- I'd love to hear her tell me what a wonderful lover you are, knowing that you are listening to her compliments. Or, to hear you telling her what you're going to do to her after she hangs up.

My ultimate fantasy would to be a fly on the wall watching you two together. Perhaps someday you will grant me the privilege of listening while you two grunt, moan and slap your bodies together.

Please think about sharing my "hot wife" even further with me. The more evidence she brings home, the better!

/s/ Screwher

Wow! Thanks for this. You're pretty much bang on here.

Allen! ... Yeah pal we watch this space with you!
Was she thinking of him while Roger had her on all fours? And then again while you did? ;)

Allen! ... Yeah pal we watch this space with you!
Was she thinking of him while Roger had her on all fours? And then again while you did? ;)

Right now I have no idea. But knowing my wife she was. As for me I certainly hope she was.

Back