Naked before him - CMnf

tumblr_o5om57oz2e1uppic1o1_1280.jpg

Love it when he pushes his finger, fingers or thumb into my mouth. A physical reminder that my mouth is his. A sweet foreplay tease. I love tasting his hand, thinking of where his hands will be soon (I hope) and sucking it just how I hope to soon kiss suck and please his cock.
I love this, too. You worded it perfectly.

Wish my body was still so nice and hot and sexy like these, but after having 3 kids it's not. Wish the babys were delivered by stork for real! Lol
Real women's bodies, post childbirth, post menopause, whatever - are beautiful and perfect and worthy of being loved and perfectly able to love in every way you might desire. You are not less because you are no longer 20 something, fit, toned and a professional model. Be kind to yourself

I would love the opportunity to experience this. It excites me so much. To be that vulnerable, to trust a Dim enough to given him that power and control and feel the thrill of being available both visually and physically. To truly be a piece of art and not ashamed enough to be obedient even if my Dom decided to invite others to spectate or touch as he deemed fit. đź’ś

I would love the opportunity to experience this. It excites me so much. To be that vulnerable, to trust a Dim enough to given him that power and control and feel the thrill of being available both visually and physically. To truly be a piece of art and not ashamed enough to be obedient even if my Dom decided to invite others to spectate or touch as he deemed fit. đź’ś
Lovely!

Certainly the default dynamic here and one that seems so naturally suited to a submissive.
It was so nice last year having two naked submissive women at my command.

Back