Naked before him - CMnf

Yes, I see what you mean. I like paying close attention to photographs, too.

I was trying to work out where the girl's feet must be resting in that picture we were discussing earlier, with the two men.
Hmmm - yes. I've wondered about that too.
I think she is sitting on a small table perhaps?
And maybe her right foot is propped on the arm rest of the chair occupied by the man whose back is to the photographer? The other foot seems propped at a different height and very close to the end table with the wine bottle. Difficult to tell...
1722724137289.jpeg
What do you think?

Edit: I only just now noticed that she is leashed as well...you can see the chain held in the standing man's left hand. That adds a whole new layer to the control being exerted upon her....

Last edited:
Hmmm - yes. I've wondered about that too.
I think she is sitting on a small table perhaps?
And maybe her right foot is propped on the arm rest of the chair occupied by the man whose back is to the photographer? The other foot seems propped at a different height and very close to the end table with the wine bottle. Difficult to tell...
View attachment 2373186
What do you think?

Edit: I only just now noticed that she is leashed as well...you can see the chain held in the standing man's left hand. That adds a whole new layer to the control being exerted upon her....
Oh, yes; I hadn't seen the leash either. You really do have to wonder how these scene came about. The photographer takes private commissions, so these could be people who really know one another, or they could be actors/models.

I thought at first she was sitting on the same desk as the wine, but you can see the curtain below her left leg, and I realized where the end of the desk was. I think you must be right, she's on some sort of small table, but it must be fairly high and very solid. Maybe one foot is on an arm of the man's chair, and the other on the edge of the seat?

I think she's holding quite a lot of tension in her body, partly in how she's seated and doubtless also from the heightened situation. Her sex must look delicious spread open with her thighs at that angle. I wonder what he's giving her to taste on his thumb...

Oh, yes; I hadn't seen the leash either. You really do have to wonder how these scene came about. The photographer takes private commissions, so these could be people who really know one another, or they could be actors/models.

I thought at first she was sitting on the same desk as the wine, but you can see the curtain below her left leg, and I realized where the end of the desk was. I think you must be right, she's on some sort of small table, but it must be fairly high and very solid. Maybe one foot is on an arm of the man's chair, and the other on the edge of the seat?

I think she's holding quite a lot of tension in her body, partly in how she's seated and doubtless also from the heightened situation. Her sex must look delicious spread open with her thighs at that angle. I wonder what he's giving her to taste on his thumb...
She is leaning back on her arms a bit... but I think part of her body posture is from the tension on the leash.
I don't imagine there is anything on his thumb... I think he is just pressing his wide thumb into her oral cavity... maybe murmuring "good girl" as she opens her mouth for him, beginning to suckle his thumb, making her ache for hard cock

She is leaning back on her arms a bit... but I think part of her body posture is from the tension on the leash.
I don't imagine there is anything on his thumb... I think he is just pressing his wide thumb into her oral cavity... maybe murmuring "good girl" as she opens her mouth for him, beginning to suckle his thumb, making her ache for hard cock
Yes, awareness of the leash may be part of it, but she's sitting straight up, so there can't be that much tension on it. It's just taut against the side of her neck. I think she's balancing herself with her hands and feet, as you say.

You're probably right about the thumb being an oral tease. I wondered, with the blindfold especially, if he was just playing with her senses and giving her mind something to play with -- a taste of the wine, or even of her own wetness.

Yes, awareness of the leash may be part of it, but she's sitting straight up, so there can't be that much tension on it. It's just taut against the side of her neck. I think she's balancing herself with her hands and feet, as you say.

You're probably right about the thumb being an oral tease. I wondered, with the blindfold especially, if he was just playing with her senses and giving her mind something to play with -- a taste of the wine, or even of her own wetness.
There is something about the feel of collar and leash that even without any tug on it, gives a person an extra awareness of posture, of the necessity of staying still. Given the blindfold and the scene, I'm sure she was asked to stay still... and not just for the photographer.

I often forget when looking at these images there is an unseen participant in the scene. The photographer... documenting, maybe directing or suggesting?
Is he a passive participant just snapping images as it unfolds? Or is he creating the scene? His voice the one of authority? She is certainly aware of his presence... making her exposure not to just two men... but at least a third. Is she loving knowing that her image is being captured? Adding to the erotisicm? Or was she already blind folded when the photographer entered the scene?

There is something about the feel of collar and leash that even without any tug on it, gives a person an extra awareness of posture, of the necessity of staying still. Given the blindfold and the scene, I'm sure she was asked to stay still... and not just for the photographer.
Yes, exactly. That's the sort of tension I meant, in the way she's holding herself.

I often forget when looking at these images there is an unseen participant in the scene. The photographer... documenting, maybe directing or suggesting?
Is he a passive participant just snapping images as it unfolds? Or is he creating the scene? His voice the one of authority? She is certainly aware of his presence... making her exposure not to just two men... but at least a third. Is she loving knowing that her image is being captured? Adding to the erotisicm? Or was she already blind folded when the photographer entered the scene?
Yes, indeed, that is interesting. It's worth reading through his site to see what he says about the kind of work he does. He both works with models that he pays for his own portfolio, and also takes commissions from people/couples as work for hire, both in the studio and on location.

I'm sure she must have known that she was going to be photographed in advance, even if she was already blindfolded when he came in. However, it's certainly intriguing to wonder about how designed the scenario and was giving directions during it, and what the relationship between all the people was. Are they a couple and a friend? Is the photographer also a friend, or just someone they've jointly hired? All actors/models hired by the photographer? I'd be fascinated to see other images from the shoot.

I meant to ask you before what you meant by "this" here. Is it, for example, relevantly the same as the other image with the two men? Or is there some other aspect of this one that you were thinking of?
Hmmmm
Well, I posted that image nearly a year ago, so I don't recall exactly what I was thinking and what I meant at the time.

As I consider the image now, like the Duesseldorf image, it is 2 men, clothed, with one woman, naked and overtly available/exposed to them. Given that I started this thread and am a regular poster here, it should go without saying that any CMnf situation is likely to hold my interest - lol

The blindfold is a lovely adornment, but this one is not at all effective in actually preventing sight. To my mind, why bother with a blindfold if it doesn't actually function as a blindfold?

Perhaps I meant "this" to connote her extreme position of submissiveness- exposure, on all fours, in a collar, cuffed (though not <yet> restrained). I think she may still have some very skimpy panties on?

But... I am a one man at a time kinda girl, so this scene with 2 men is merely fantasy fodder. lol

Hmmmm
Well, I posted that image nearly a year ago, so I don't recall exactly what I was thinking and what I meant at the time.
Fair enough!
As I consider the image now, like the Duesseldorf image, it is 2 men, clothed, with one woman, naked and overtly available/exposed to them. Given that I started this thread and am a regular poster here, it should go without saying that any CMnf situation is likely to hold my interest - lol
Certainly. I was just curious about where the line lay for you between something that's generally erotic and esthetically appealing to see or think about, and true desire.
The blindfold is a lovely adornment, but this one is not at all effective in actually preventing sight. To my mind, why bother with a blindfold if it doesn't actually function as a blindfold?
Yes, quite. Presumably that is a photographer's prop, intended to serve a purely aesthetic function in the image. As you say, it is pretty.
Perhaps I meant "this" to connote her extreme position of submissiveness- exposure, on all fours, in a collar, cuffed (though not <yet> restrained). I think she may still have some very skimpy panties on?
Yes, she does, now that I look again. I hadn't noticed or remembered that. I think I took you to mean the general extreme vulnerability of ongoing (and perhaps increasing) exposure.
But... I am a one man at a time kinda girl, so this scene with 2 men is merely fantasy fodder. lol
That's what I was wondering. That's very much what I think about it also. They're beautiful and erotic images, but there's no way I'd ever put a girl in that position personally. To me, it destroys the intimacy that is the most potent aspect of the whole connection, and undermines the respect that that level of submission deserves.

Back