need to illustrate?

Re: Re: lovely

Krenee said:
hows this?
You're lovely of course but it's not as good a photograph, the color's fine but not enough contrast or other photo elements. You don't look innocent either; imho. P

hmmp,not so innocent? not sure how to handle that :catroar:
camera's resolution is not working very well,im trying to score a better one.

the lighting in that photo was off a shaded lamp with low watt bulb only.In mean time ill just think they look "soft".

hugs
Krenee

I thought the lighting and the slow film in that photo made for a nice effect. It may have been unintentional, but it was sort of ... arty.
MG

I'll second Mathgirl, I liked the light. In the second one you face was in the dark. First pick is still the best to my mind. If you want to look innocent maybe don't look into the camera. Maybe smile, I don't know. I write, that's about it.

If you'll pardon me for being crass, take the boots to your boyfriend and the put on a top and take a shot. Looks innocent enough, but some might pick up on it.

lol,thank you. My BF is really not that into this,this is more of a hobby for me.

photography was not really my forte i'm more of a drawer and a painter however same tips apply for both when composing an immage.

The first pic was fantastic relaxed, sensual pose with arms above the head.

Second pic was great dark and very sexy.

The key to both these photos from an innocent shy, kind of sexy, kind of seductive look is the fact that part of the face is hidden.

I the 3rd picture its a full frontal of the face and this doesn't really work especialy for the innocent look.

silversword said:

I the 3rd picture its a full frontal of the face and this doesn't really work especialy for the innocent look.

I thought the first two left more to the imagination and therefore more erotic,in a manner more conforming to the viewers fantasy.

Wait a second

Krenee said:
lol,thank you. My BF is really not that into this,this is more of a hobby for me.

Your boyfriend isn't into taking the boots to you?

Back