Nerdy BBW's

How about this?

DSCN6115.JPG

does it accept a joy stick XD

For the Ladies...

Some of you may have gathered that followmenow6969 and I have been flirting a lot. His wife and I have a huge favor to ask. He has a BIG weekend coming up and needs to be in prime fucking condition. To make sure he is in top form, we are cutting him off as of Tuesday. So, if he asks for pics or to chat. Please refuse him. We both would appreciate it.

:devil:

Me thinks, there's a plot against me.... :D

But Kat & L after the first 24 hours BOTH of you will be Bow Legged.... :D

Beware..... :kiss:

:rose:

:devil:

Cool, I live a few hours from Chicago, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another one.

The large breasted girl in the white blouse over the turquoise jumpsuit is a real hardener for me....does she ever show her breasts bare?

I'm sorta nerdy, and probably considered a bbw but I honestly don't have large breasts. But I do have a spankable booty according to some guy friends. I don't have any pictures now because I'm in the process of a separation/divorce. But soon!

This thread: My new home

I'm going crazy with this thread. It represents exactly what my interest in a girl/woman/lady is. Plenty of topics to talk about and plenty of curves to get lost into.

Any of you beautiful creatures in Europe? Anyone going to Gamescom next week in Germany?

Even though i stole this from someone else post, here i show my appreciation to all you nerdy and curvy women out there

Attachments

• velma.jpg
    velma.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 863
Back