Nerdy BBW's

The kiddos in my area started school last week. Today is the day my work really starts. Calculus student and a Differential Equations student. Time to break out the math books.

:kiss: to all the BBWs

Special kisses for followmenow6969 ;) :kiss:

The kiddos in my area started school last week. Today is the day my work really starts. Calculus student and a Differential Equations student. Time to break out the math books.

:kiss: to all the BBWs

Special kisses for followmenow6969 ;) :kiss:

:rose: x 12

:kiss::devil::cattail:

I'd love to meet the acquaintance of some nerdy girl with large breasts. I had a girlfriend like that in high school, but she was going to another high school, and was having trouble with her sexual orientation. Eventually, she found a boy as nerdy and eccentric as herself, shaved her head, and ran away to Wyoming. I have no idea what became of her. I'm sure she's probably fat and ugly by now. But in any case, a nerdy, busty girl would be just the kind of babe for me. Check these out:

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 651
  • 10943247TkR.jpg
    10943247TkR.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 625
  • 12083425lex.jpg
    12083425lex.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 611
I'd love to meet the acquaintance of some nerdy girl with large breasts. I had a girlfriend like that in high school, but she was going to another high school, and was having trouble with her sexual orientation. Eventually, she found a boy as nerdy and eccentric as herself, shaved her head, and ran away to Wyoming. I have no idea what became of her. I'm sure she's probably fat and ugly by now. But in any case, a nerdy, busty girl would be just the kind of babe for me. Check these out:

You have some lovely friends....:rose::rose::rose:

We LOVE the second and third the first is a bit to young.....

:devil:

well she used to be sexy and cute

Skinny nerds for bbw nerds

There's a contingency of bbw nerds that still like their guys skinny and nerdy, right?

I hope so. For my sake.

I love this thread.

Back