new poems

I may have strayed back into the 9th of june but

I don't really give a fuck--there's enough ego-tripping in here to keep several forum participants happy

so I don't expect them to turn up at my back door with double-aught outa federal guns

and I'm a hell of a lot better looking now

than when that pic was shot by Dr David Sharpe--a UK plastic surgeon with experience at Sick Kids in Toronto--just after the Bradford Football Fire Disaster in 1986--when we came outa da OR

was chubby outa shape resting on my laurels

Re: WELL!!!!!!! in an effort to

JCSTREET said:
compensate for an Armageddon loss of connectivity I seem to have become guilty of excess--perish the thought--however--I feel that years from now members of this group will have forgotten the momentary repetitive strain injury that all this scrolling has cost them

yer bro

click edit
then delete for the ones you double posted

you sure did go to town on these poems!

Re: Re: One day till my Birthday reviews

Cordelia said:
Thank you, Syndra. I am surprised I got a mention with the slew of great poems today. I often wonder why I even bother to post anything.

And thanks for all the public comments. I am speechless...

Gratefully,

Cordelia

Cordeila, I do love you however I must insist that you begin to take credit for your stunning poems and incredible talent. We are all fortunate to have you in our company.

Greatfullier,

in awe,

~anna

Re: today's reviews--PART I

JCSTREET said:
Toward a Word--who is a stranger to us - pleases with this

Mists and Sun

may be a stranger to some, but not new here, many wonderful poems, in case anyone is curious, check them out
Your Exotic Candies 09/30/03

==============

annaswirls recites the cinema verite (acute accent in the terminal <e>) which will be familiar to many
who got beyond high school--not unknown to teenage boys either--who--involved in a late teen orgy of mutual masturbation
were assaulted by at least one boy who suddenly interposed cock twixt lips--held their head tightly--and then face-fucked them as their head bounced against the wooden headboard--we've most all been there anna

======= [/B]

Wow, I never knew about the force fed face fuck ritual of teenaged boys! And that it was so common? Maybe we should do a my first force fed face fuck same title/tongue twister challenge?

Thank you for enlightening us with your knowledge and experience brought to us in the tales of your life that you are taken to while reviewing our poems. It is thoughtful of you to take this time to recognize our work.

Thank you,

~anna

thanks for those who commented on my poem :rose:

JCSTREET said:
Toward a Word--who is a stranger to us - pleases with this

Mists and Sun

he may be a stranger to some, but not new here, many wonderful poems, in case anyone is curious, check them out

Your Exotic Candies 09/30/03
and more:

Toward a Word

==============

annaswirls recites the cinema verite (acute accent in the terminal <e>) which will be familiar to many
who got beyond high school--not unknown to teenage boys either--who--involved in a late teen orgy of mutual masturbation
were assaulted by at least one boy who suddenly interposed cock twixt lips--held their head tightly--and then face-fucked them as their head bounced against the wooden headboard--we've most all been there anna

======= [/B]

Wow, I never knew about the force fed face fuck ritual of teenaged boys! And that it was so common? Maybe we should do a my first force fed face fuck same title/tongue twister challenge?

Thank you for enlightening us with your knowledge and experience brought to us in the memories that are rekindled while reviewing poems.

It is thoughtful of you to take this time to recognize our work.

Thank you,

~anna

Last edited:
yeah right

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
If you have recently changed the email address in your profile, or if you are newly registered for the site, then you must click on the confirmation link in the email that was sent to the address you have on file before you can post. If you need the email to be re-sent to you, please click here.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

only if we revel in

alliteration

annaswirls said:

Thank you for enlightening us with your knowledge and experience brought to us in the tales of your life that you are taken to while reviewing our poems. It is thoughtful of you to take this time to recognize our work.

Thank you,

~anna

Phar-thay!
Um.. ya.

I'll be away all night for BBQ and beer with a bunch of actor weirdos, so I might turn in the friday reviews a little late. In worst case, tomorrow morning around 9-ish CET, which would mean late hours for you folks on the wrong continent. :)

So don't despair, dammit. Reviews will arrive.

Salut!
#L

an armageddon of reviews

Thanks JC for that wonderful take on the poems of the day and Thanks for the mention. you make all the poets and their work seem so connected - a very welcome wind at times.

:D

Razz

New poetry

Can someone 'splain me why no new poetry posted 6/11. I'm new to tis country an don' unnerstand.

The listing of new poems on weekends has been unreliable, as of lately. Hopefully, they'll all show up Saturday so Perks can finally do a review. :)

WickedEve said:
The listing of new poems on weekends has been unreliable, as of lately. Hopefully, they'll all show up Saturday so Perks can finally do a review. :)

Nice to wake up to your missive!

And the av is eye opening!:D

Thank you JC

for the mention and the reviews
I think your review was better than my poem
:)

Slainte'

Re: Thank you JC

Tathagata said:
for the mention and the reviews
I think your review was better than my poem
:)

Slainte'

doubtful--and who is that Satanic figure in your AV anyway

Criochnod an obair amaireach

JCSTREET said:
yes--she gives me little shivers--she does

and she loves it
No, I love uncontrollable quivering and quaking. What can I say... I like a little drama.

YEAH--well just in case this pome doesnt get accepted in time

here it is

so you have no excuse not to review it

I WANT A CHILD

By JCSTREET © 2004

I’m old enough to have a child now, wincing
and wide-eyed in the dawn, chuckle-
crying when he/she is tickled
and laughing at the new love that has spawned its life, I am

old enough now to enjoy
the predations on my private life, the crawling
through my spaces, the gradual destruction
of all that I hold dear, my
books and manuscripts, my
private spaces, a

child is just a more sentient cat
filled with mischief but with more mischievous intent, it

revels in chaos all that it
early knows, but can’t quite
put things together, it
toys and plays with things
to discover their nature
like their Dad does

and Mom goes “coo coo” and I say
talk to the kid like an adult, it will
internalize that and go to Harvard

like Daddy did

-30- May 2004

and to EVE

yeahhhhhh - you bet

I think we get so used to girls getting rampantly outa control sexually in this forum that we just come to think of them as sisters--so familiar with their moods that we couldn't possibly sleep with them

and I think Tatha would agree with that

carliebear the rare but unbare--accept no substitutes--only the original--in business at the same address since 2004

Re: YEAH--well just in case this pome doesnt get accepted in time

These lines, in particular, are gems:
wincing
and wide-eyed in the dawn,

filled with mischief but with more mischievous intent,

My cousin, 40, recently became a grandmother and she's "old enough now to enjoy" it all. I envy her. Mine are very young and I'm old enough to be tired. lol

sister eve

JCSTREET said:

I think we get so used to girls getting rampantly outa control sexually in this forum that we just come to think of them as sisters--so familiar with their moods that we couldn't possibly sleep with them

and I think Tatha would agree with that

No I'm pretty sure I'd still do Eve

:D

But she's from the south so it's ok
;)

Re: Re: Thank you JC

JCSTREET said:
doubtful--and who is that Satanic figure in your AV anyway

Criochnod an obair amaireach

Tath- is it really possible these fellow poets don't recognize one of the greatest actors of our time?

(no, I don't mean you. I mean the av.):p

JCSTREET said:
here it is

so you have no excuse not to review it

I WANT A CHILD

By JCSTREET © 2004

I’m old enough to have a child now, wincing
and wide-eyed in the dawn, chuckle-
crying when he/she is tickled
and laughing at the new love that has spawned its life, I am

old enough now to enjoy
the predations on my private life, the crawling
through my spaces, the gradual destruction
of all that I hold dear, my
books and manuscripts, my
private spaces, a

filled with mischief but with more mischievous intent, it

revels in chaos all that it
early knows, but can’t quite
put things together, it
toys and plays with things
to discover their nature
like their Dad does

and Mom goes “coo coo” and I say
talk to the kid like an adult, it will
internalize that and go to Harvard

like Daddy did

-30- May 2004

I wonder if JC has ever had kids...

Maybe you could withstand the destruction of your private favorite things... but what happens when they start eating at the core of you? The real stuff? Like your ego, your heart, your soul? For they truly will do as most species... survival of the fittest, you know... Let me tear out Mom's heart so I can grow up now instead of later. Let me beat Dad to a pulp, either physically or at the Bank, to prove my own manhood over his dwindling pretensions.

You should sit back and reflect on the peacefulness of your life, and don't fuck things up! Use a condom, for God's sake!! LOL

Re: Re: YEAH--well just in case this pome doesnt get accepted in time

BooMerengue said:
...don't fuck things up! Use a condom, for God's sake!! LOL
Oh, come on. Kids are fun. Mine are eating everything in the house, and toys are strewn across the floor, the 5 year-old almost poked my eye out a minute ago. Oh God! Use a condom!!

Re: Re: Re: Thank you JC

tungtied2u said:
Tath- is it really possible these fellow poets don't recognize one of the greatest actors of our time?

(no, I don't mean you. I mean the av.):p

it just boggles my mind
not that that is a hard thing to do...

Back