new to Lit. looking to meet submissive female authors

Re: Re: Ratts!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Durtgurl -

I find myself strangely aroused by your post! Your budding sexuality, your charming innocence, your sweet desires expressed so, um, eloquently!

Please continue!!

;)
And that, strangely, is getting me aroused... that DurtGirl really is like a breath of freshe aire.

On an unrelated note: maybe someone could devise a special emoticon to denote sarcasm, for those of us who have trouble with it? Something British, perhaps...:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Ratts!

openthighs_sarah said:
maybe someone could devise a special emoticon to denote sarcasm, for those of us who have trouble with it? Something British, perhaps...:heart:

Dear Sarah,
I couldn't agree more. Possibly a steaming pile of something that came from the neather orifise of a bovine of the mail persuasion.

Good Greif! Now shes' got me doeing it.
MG

TheEarl said:
Tamman: Don't like Newbie? How 'bout Scooter?

And the joke goes straight over everyone's heads. For once it's not to do with Red Dwarf.

The Earl

:eek:

a joke that doesn't have to do with Red Dwarf? I'm shocked and apalled, Earl.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ratts!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Yes, it is - and in fact, most women named Sarah are fluent in marmot!

(It's related to the beaver, actually.)

:kiss:

lmao

that's a language i'm studying

i'm from the beaver state, after all...

Re: Re: Re: Ratts!

openthighs_sarah said:
On an unrelated note: maybe someone could devise a special emoticon to denote sarcasm, for those of us who have trouble with it? Something British, perhaps...:heart:

i use the "rolleyes" emoticon :rolleyes:

okay, i feel a little bad that we've turned tamman's thread into a goof-fest = ) <shakes self off>

Chicklet said:
okay, i feel a little bad that we've turned tamman's thread into a goof-fest = ) <shakes self off>
Thread hijacking is a way of saying "welcome", isn't it?

And the world can always use another goof-fest, I say.

Well to get the thread back on topic ...

I'm still feeling just a smidgen of submissiveness still. I've been holding off going to the potty too. I feel my mood changing though quite rapidly though, mainly because of the potty thing.

So hurry back!! Quick!!!

Pookie :rose:

British Sarcasm

openthighs_sarah said:

On an unrelated note: maybe someone could devise a special emoticon to denote sarcasm, for those of us who have trouble with it? Something British, perhaps.

The only possible emoticon could be a stiff upper lip :-|)

Og

So the way we're supposed to handle ourselves in the Author's Hangout is to slice and dice every newbie that doesn't follow politically correct behavior?

It's like watching Rush Limbaugh and Andrea Dworkin's progeny in the midst of a feeding frenzy.

Hey! I'm not British, I'm English.

Emoticon for English humour? :confused: would probably work as I'd imagine it's the look on your faces when my latest joke goes straight over everyone's heads. Note to self: adapt sense of humour so it's funny to other people as well.

Found this site recently which I though was funny: http://www.randomhouse.com/features/davebarry/emoticon.html

Taking this off-topic? Moi?

The Earl

Overhead

TheEarl said:
I'd imagine it's the look on your faces when my latest joke goes straight over everyone's heads.

Gosh, I wish I was taller and smarter so I could understand your jokes. They all go over, huh? Any chance they went under? Oh well, I'll try to improve.
DG

Avast, DG!

Dear DurtGurl,
Here, dear, have another bottle of Night Train. You need to mellow out. We're all freinds here.
MG

Well I like that just fine. Go ahead and behave like every single person on this thread took shots at you.

How rude.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ARSES

GOD ID REALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THAT COMPUTERS ARE MORE USELESS THAN I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. TOMMORROW MORNING EARLY, ILL THROW THIS BABY INTO BISCAYNE BAY, RIGHT ON TOP OF FLIPPERS ROTTING CARCASS.
APPRECIATE IT EVERYBODY, NOW HURRY AND POST SOME FAKE DUMB PICTURES OF YOURSELVES AND SPEND MORE TIME ONLINE, IT SUITES YOU FINE.........
MANANA I WILL THINK OF YOU....GOOD UH DAY.
TAMMAN

You know, that might have been more effective if you'd not tried the guilt trip. Why don't you try something more in a "you guys are mean"? I think we can find a pair in your size.

You should straighten your tiara; it's crooked. You might want to rethink your choice of lipstick, it clashes with your peach taffeta drama-queen gown.

Originally posted by Tamman
GOD ID REALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THAT COMPUTERS ARE MORE USELESS THAN I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT. TOMMORROW MORNING EARLY, ILL THROW THIS BABY INTO BISCAYNE BAY, RIGHT ON TOP OF FLIPPERS ROTTING CARCASS.
This looks like a good place to try to nudge my posts up. I have a feeling no one is going to notice a small non sequitur here. On the subject of dolphins, do people feel they are deserving of more sympathetic treatment in modern literature?

Sorry

Sorry about that last post. I was just tapping the keyboard at random and it went off!
:rolleyes:

computersarecrap.com

tamman said:
computers evidently do have a use. If it wasn't for computers, a certain type of person might have to go to the supermarket and shout at the saturday girl because they don't have any of those special offer cornflakes in stock, or sit in the cue at the temporary traffic lights sounding their horn constantly and swearing out of the window at men in yellow jackets and hardhats.

Instead, this personality type can vent his load here, among a whole bunch of wierdos who are surely far too fucked up to even notice, and besides, have seen it all before, when we worked at the supermarket on a saturday.

ax

Yeesh. I guess maybe it's good to tease the newbies... that way we find out early on if they're unstable. I didn't participate but maybe I'll go check my window locks anyway.

Back