On A Scale Of 1-10, How Horny Are You? Version 4

an easy 9 to 9.5. Why do most friends with benefits tend to be long distance, crazy or clingy

This makes me think of the pain scale at the Doc’s office.

Translate to the horny scale and:
1. Horny is mild and barely noticeable.
2. Minor horny … annoying with occasional stronger twinges.
3. Horny is noticeable and distracting, however you can get used to it and adapt.
4. Moderate. If you are deeply involved in an activity you can ignore it for a period of time but it’s still distracting.
5. Moderately strong horny. It can’t be ignored for more than a few minutes but with effort you can concentrate on social activities or manage to work.
6. Moderately strong horny that interferes with normal daily activities. Difficulty concentrating.
7. Severe horny that dominates your senses and significantly limits your ability to perform normal daily functions. Interferes with sleep.
8. Intense horny. Conversing requires great effort.
9. Excruciating horny. Unable to converse. Crying out or moaning uncontrollably.
10. Unspeakable horny. Bedridden and possibly delirious. Few people will ever experience this level of horny.

On this scale. I’m a 5.
On this scale I’m at an 8, I’m so horny I am see visions of really cute asses

This makes me think of the pain scale at the Doc’s office.

Translate to the horny scale and:
1. Horny is mild and barely noticeable.
2. Minor horny … annoying with occasional stronger twinges.
3. Horny is noticeable and distracting, however you can get used to it and adapt.
4. Moderate. If you are deeply involved in an activity you can ignore it for a period of time but it’s still distracting.
5. Moderately strong horny. It can’t be ignored for more than a few minutes but with effort you can concentrate on social activities or manage to work.
6. Moderately strong horny that interferes with normal daily activities. Difficulty concentrating.
7. Severe horny that dominates your senses and significantly limits your ability to perform normal daily functions. Interferes with sleep.
8. Intense horny. Conversing requires great effort.
9. Excruciating horny. Unable to converse. Crying out or moaning uncontrollably.
10. Unspeakable horny. Bedridden and possibly delirious. Few people will ever experience this level of horny.

On this scale. I’m a 5.
Excellent scale! For the past 6 months I pretty much live at 2

Solid 9 right now. Love the feeling when I start to swell up while being restricted in my underwear.

Back