• Too much of a good...make that great thing

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • One or both of you are nymphos

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
"Oh, so it's not enough that I HAVE a sexlife? It has to be GOOD, too?"

Swedish comicstrip author Anna-Karin Elde

Lauren Hynde said:
Well, of course that's not a full meal. You're forgetting the dessert!

I'll have to try your approach one of these days, though. Sounds um healthy. :D

I can work wonders with a few peaches , gelitan flavored with noble wine and a little honey suckle infused oil.
For you know dessert.:D

Re: Only hope now..........

mtnman2003 said:
From experience, get it 15 times per week........... while you can.
What constitutes a "time"? 15+ orgasms a week per partner is, um, ... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

But seriously, folks, making love in some form almost every day is a good way to keep in touch with your lover's desires.
As age sneeks up on you, and the scary thing, age sneeks up on the partner, sex actually does diminish in volume.....
Really? I'm married 22 years. Quantity and quality have been on the increase for the past several after a few years of lull.

Maybe a lull is waiting for me in my second half-century, but I do not accept that it's inevitable. Perhaps I'm in that Egyptian river, but it seems like more of an ebb/flow thing.

As with any exercise, consistently frequent sex can enhance your ability to sustain the frequency.
I know the spirit is willing, but bodies sometimes do not respond as often. But the quality does go up!!! ... Keep it up, pun intended!!!
If she says, "Please!" and "Yes!" every day, I'm happy. How we got there is secondary.

Note: two puns in this message were very much intended.

Re: Re: Only hope now..........

janus40s said:
What constitutes a "time"? 15+ orgasms a week per partner is, um, ... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
15 orgasms/week? Meh, I could count that when I was single. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
janus40s said:
But how many of them actually involved a partner?:p
Ok, I clarify:

15 orgasms/week? Meh, I could count that by myself. :rolleyes:

(And how much more fun aint that with a partner, eh?)

Colleen Thomas said:
I totally agree with Lauren. It isn't excessive unless you are skipping work or meals. I think most people who would say it is excessive are secretly jealous :)

-Colly

Well we only called in to work a few times and We always supplement the missed meals somehow :D

RenzaJones said:
Well we only called in to work a few times and We always supplement the missed meals somehow :D

LOL,

I resisted the temptation to make the cheap joke about not eating right in my first post ;)

As to missed work, hey, somethings are just more inportant ;)

Jealous as all get out of you both, even as I am so happy for you both

-Colly

destinie21 said:
I can work wonders with a few peaches , gelitan flavored with noble wine and a little honey suckle infused oil.
For you know dessert.:D

do tell :devil:

RenzaJones said:

Um, isn't eating pussy like the main course?

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

destinie21 said:
I think I might be oversexed. On average the wife and I have sex 15+ times a week.

I was asked how often the wife and I fuck by a close friend, she seemed to think the answer was excessive.

;) I thought it was a pretty normal number

Lucky lucky girl.

Once or twice a month if I'm lucky. But I'd looooove to be doin it 15 times or more a week. (do you two have jobs though? what's your secret)

I think you should consider writing some "How To" Essays:D

Lovepotion69 said:
I get it about 3-5 times a week.

Oh, you meant with a partner? Eh, nothing the past five months and counting...:p

I can relate... although, come to think of it, I wish I couldn't:D

raphy said:
Well, at least it ain't high in cholesterol.
You know, I've never given that aspect any particular thought. Anyone got a nutrition analysis for this?

Or never mind, lap away.

Icingsugar said:
You know, I've never given that aspect any particular thought. Anyone got a nutrition analysis for this?

Or never mind, lap away.

Not me, never seen one done either...

When young and paired up with the right playmate, I used to dash home at lunch for sex, then rush home right after work for more. We'd have sex a number of times in the night, and we were agreed it was wicked to waste a morning erection. Weekends were even better. I guess 15 orgasms a week was a conservative estimate back then. Now I'm older and it's a dream I'd like to experience again. I'm working on it.

The biggest surprise in this thread is the inadequacy of the citizens of N.Y.C. A mind being a very sexy thing, I just can't imagine Colleen Thomas waiting eight months to be serviced. I've always said New York is one of those cities that doesn't disappoint, because it lives up to what you expect it to be. I'm going to have to stop saying that. Maybe you need to visit Jersey more often, Colly, or move upstate. If I lived in the maritimes instead of British Columbia I'd be offering to make it my mission to correct this great American injustice.

Back