panties yes or no

the tip is in just a little...

Feeling the tip just start to slip in, then back out...in a little...then out....then, rubbing the tip along your lips again...up over your clit, then down, sliding down between your lips....slipping a little further down, teasingly bumping down...there...

Feeling the tip just start to slip in, then back out...in a little...then out....then, rubbing the tip along your lips again...up over your clit, then down, sliding down between your lips....slipping a little further down, teasingly bumping down...there...

im so freaking horny now

my legs are open wide now

then, feeling it pushing in...slowly, steadily....your fingers rubbing your clit, mine slipping between your lips, feeling your muscles clench and unclench...easing it, rolling the tip around a little, watching your clit poke out more, feeling your wetness....then finally, the easing, the stretch, the opening as the tips slips into you...

[precuming all over myself watching hot sex from my hidden point of observation, feeling the head of my dick swell completely with every touch they enjoy]

then, feeling it pushing in...slowly, steadily....your fingers rubbing your clit, mine slipping between your lips, feeling your muscles clench and unclench...easing it, rolling the tip around a little, watching your clit poke out more, feeling your wetness....then finally, the easing, the stretch, the opening as the tips slips into you...

its starting to go in

its starting to go in

easing in...gently, slowly....in a little, then out....but always furhter in...finger circling your clit, feeling my finger slipping into you, then slipping up, rubbing along inside....

its starting to go in

Very very hot, love to think about how wet and open you are to accommodate that.. And the feeling of roughness and coldness as it enters you, not to mention the hardness. Very hot... Soon you will be fucking it. Really fucking it.

easing in...gently, slowly....in a little, then out....but always furhter in...finger circling your clit, feeling my finger slipping into you, then slipping up, rubbing along inside....

yes im fingering...

yes im fingering...

pushing it further in, you begin to use longer strokes...just a little at first, feeling my hand guiding yours....long, slow, a little longer each time....feeling my warm breath on your clit, feeling my tongue teasing, circling, as it slips deeper into you....

[got myself a towel, gonna bust a good nut watching this one, fucking hard on is just aching for relief now]

pushing it further in, you begin to use longer strokes...just a little at first, feeling my hand guiding yours....long, slow, a little longer each time....feeling my warm breath on your clit, feeling my tongue teasing, circling, as it slips deeper into you....

yessss

mmmmm.....soo very sexy.....got me far to wet lol....

feeling it slip in and out easier, faster, my tongue flicking on your clit, then sucking it between my lips...

god my lips are swollen when i take it out

god my lips are swollen when i take it out

slipping it out, lifting, running my tongue along it as my fingers rub your swollen lips....then slipping it back, easing between those lips, spreading them slightly with my fingers, watching it ease in...

Back