panties yes or no

slipping it out, lifting, running my tongue along it as my fingers rub your swollen lips....then slipping it back, easing between those lips, spreading them slightly with my fingers, watching it ease in...

its at the thick part

It's quite difficult to work with this thread going on.

fuck its in...

mmmm....yes baby....how does that feel? you finger rubbing your clit, cuc buried inside....god, wish i was there to help....

slipping it slowly out a bit...feeling your muscles clench and cling to it...then sliding it slowly back in, feeling that stretch, my tongue on your clitty, circling, flicking....

god i feel so full, its against my cervix

slipping it slowly out a bit...feeling your muscles clench and cling to it...then sliding it slowly back in, feeling that stretch, my tongue on your clitty, circling, flicking....

im going to fuck myself with it

im going to fuck myself with it

yes!....fuck yourself karie....feel it stretching your, rub your clit, pinch your nipples.....rubbing my clit, slipping two fingers into myself (when not typing lol)....

Back