panties yes or no

[Precum from watching this is absolutley fucking awesome, just gotta cum really really soon]

Last edited:
Hey idiot better edit your post before you get kicked off lit read the tos

Said my goodnites in private, so here's a general GN all! to everyone else :)

Karie, kisses :kiss::kiss::rose::rose: :D :hug:

Yes, currently a thong. It depends on how I'm feeling if I wear underwear out or not. Sometimes if I'm feeling really playful I'll wear a short skirt with no panties, and sometimes my husband tells me not to wear panties.

Yes, currently a thong. It depends on how I'm feeling if I wear underwear out or not. Sometimes if I'm feeling really playful I'll wear a short skirt with no panties, and sometimes my husband tells me not to wear panties.

mmm I love that you sometimes wear a short skirt with no panties but also that you're wearing a thong now. :devil:

No panties on now at all, too hot for many clothes

sounds very sexy that you're not wearing many clothes. I love the hot weather too, so stimulating!

thank you both!

I really like the hooked or unhooked thread so why not ask, are you wearing panties right now and also do you wear panties when you go out?

Not wearing panties now, but do when I go out. I was out most of the day today and was so glad to get home and take off my bra and panties.

Back