panties yes or no

I just love this view and the short skirts plus

the no panties :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to find that car wash and take all my cars there.

haha I agree.

No panties... No bra either.

mmm very sexy cockstarved thanks.

Yes I am wearing them now, and yes I wear them when I go out :)

Thank you jaynedixon, it's sexy both ways.

Not at the moment. I think I only pop in here when the answer is No :)

You can always pop in to tell us you are wearing them and what kind if you want but it's good when you post.

I like that, like me, the fact that you are hear says something. :)

I agree, thanks talldad1.

Thank you all for posting.

I'm not a fan of underwear personally. Many girls I've seen don't like it either..Seems to be a trend.

I'm at work and as usual no pantyhose just a garter belt and stockings. My skirt is long enough at keep my boss happy and keep things covered so thats enough for me.

I'm at work and as usual no pantyhose just a garter belt and stockings. My skirt is long enough at keep my boss happy and keep things covered so thats enough for me.

sounds very exciting samantha, thanks for posting and looking forward to hearing more from you :devil:

Hello everyone, I'm wondering with the warm weather if it's altered your decision about wearing panties or not. I hope everyone is having a good week.

Still no panties for me. Its getting hot enough I'm starting to question the bra for that matter.

Happy 4th everyone and happy no panty day! Oh right that was a few weeks ago ;)

I did see this photo and think is it really a panty? I guess I don't really care because she just looks very hot.

tumblr_m51agiXTnP1rug8h7o1_500.jpg

Back