panties yes or no

No panties, but do plan on lying by the pool today. I wonder if someone might be watching.....................should I go naked today?

tifani

I really like the hooked or unhooked thread so why not ask, are you wearing panties right now and also do you wear panties when you go out?

I usually, though not always, wear panties. Right now, I am wearing striped boyshorts.

As for when I go out, it depends on the situation and who I'll be with. If I'm wearing jeans, I sometimes go commando panty lines are a problem.

If I'm wearing a skirt or a dress, I always start the night with panties. But I have been known to remove them and slip them into my partner's hand to move the night along faster.

No panties today under my skirt for work.

I love that and is exciting to think you might flash someone either accidently when bending over or on purpose. Did you end up showing more than you wanted to?

No panties, but do plan on lying by the pool today. I wonder if someone might be watching.....................should I go naked today?

tifani

mmm Tifani how did it go laying out by the pool? Thinking naughty thoughts of you naked by the pool and yes I think you should give it a go. You know you want to :devil:

yes :) silver satin with lace and a very obvious wet spot already! Lord, I missed this site....

Those sound very sexy PPC and I do like you having a wet spot already. How did it go for you the rest of the time you had to wear them?

Yes I am

Yes to this also.

Thank you Bonnie, what kind do you like to wear?

I usually, though not always, wear panties. Right now, I am wearing striped boyshorts.

As for when I go out, it depends on the situation and who I'll be with. If I'm wearing jeans, I sometimes go commando panty lines are a problem.

If I'm wearing a skirt or a dress, I always start the night with panties. But I have been known to remove them and slip them into my partner's hand to move the night along faster.

Wow txc, that is very hot thinking about you removing your panties and handing them to your partner. Where do you remove them when you do it?

That is also exciting to think about you going commando with jeans on and how it must turn you on feeling the denim rubbing against you :devil:

Nice evening attire and a good way to wear a tshirt ;)

tumblr_m700tuVULZ1rnet5so5_500.jpg

No panties under my skin tight jeans. I just need someone to take advantage of the lack of underwear now...

No panties under my skin tight jeans. I just need someone to take advantage of the lack of underwear now...

mmm the thought of your jeans rubbing against you is very exciting. Did you have an orgasm from the jeans rubbing?

Sometimes the act of getting around the panties can be just as erotic.

Back