panties yes or no

Had a house mate who often go without wearing anything underneath her clothes ... Drove me mad, had often wished I hadn't agreed and signed an agreement of no hanky panky underneath the roof. Caught glimpses here and there of her lithe body.... (She did that on purpose, and caught her once leaving the bathroom stark naked.

Often our chit chats were so laden with sexual innuendos it can be cut with a dull butter knife.

After she moved out, found out she's more eccentric than she appeared to be whilst she lived with me.

Nope! hubby and I have enjoyed a NUDE WEEKEND. Haven't had ANY clothes on since Friday afternoon.

:eek: Yeah. Pretty much all the time, lately.

Stories? Ummm maybe. I just need to remember to be careful when it's possible to see all the way down the back of my jeans, or when I sit down with a short skirt on. :devil:

Yes? ;)

I didn't realize that this was so... desired? :eek:

Oh no need to be careful when you sit down with a short skirt on my dear. That is the ultimate in voyeurism and yes, it's what us guys love to see. It is very much desired and a rare treat :devil:

Nothing is more sexier or erotic than seeing a woman in panties. Just the idea to me just makes me excited.

Back