panties yes or no

Wearing some white cotton ones which are a bit damp (and before any prurient thought cross your mind, it's because I fell off my bike into puddle on the way home). And they're off now.

Love the story.....too many bikes in the Netherlands anyways or too much rain!

Wearing some white cotton ones which are a bit damp (and before any prurient thought cross your mind, it's because I fell off my bike into puddle on the way home). And they're off now.

I have some you can borrow.....size 4thing

Now that is a good reason...and one I had not expected to read on the lit forums :)

Right now?

No... none

that's very good MrsCC!

Thank you for the clarification because yes I was going down the wrong path on that statement ;)

Not wearing any now, typically don't..unless it's a bra/panty set for special occasions.

That's very sexy, thanks prettyinpink!

I am the opposite (a down side to three kids I think) and I always wear them.

That's good too amy especially if they are ones you like to wear, thanks.

Happy Hump day everyone!

the best kind of sexy panties, the ones coming off ;)

tumblr_m8fzdsvAQz1r2mc2eo1_500.jpg

Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling naughty, I'll not wear any.

Not wearing them when feeling naughty makes sence, but do you also wear clothing where it shows you're NOT wearing panties?
That would really make it naughty ;)

Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling naughty, I'll not wear any.

Well let's hope you feel naughty a lot then :devil:

Not wearing them when feeling naughty makes sence, but do you also wear clothing where it shows you're NOT wearing panties?
That would really make it naughty ;)

Good point Kudram, it does make it extra naughty when you can see that she's not wearing panties for both her and the people looking.

Not usually.

That's great to hear Lynn, thank you!

Funny, I just had this conversation with a girlfriend. I really don't like wearing panties! Kind of a bother for the most part. I hate panty lines and I just don't feel the need (most days) especially in the summer wearing pencil skirts or longer skirts. When I feel like "dressing up" I like to wear them though ;)

Funny, I just had this conversation with a girlfriend. I really don't like wearing panties! Kind of a bother for the most part. I hate panty lines and I just don't feel the need (most days) especially in the summer wearing pencil skirts or longer skirts. When I feel like "dressing up" I like to wear them though ;)

I'm happy to hear that you don't like wearing them. So why do you feel the need to wear them when you dress up?

right now - 4:50pm

mmmm - white cotton bikini briefs under blue jeans - not coming off - well planned to come off before bedtime .... :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmmm - white cotton bikini briefs under blue jeans - not coming off - well planned to come off before bedtime .... :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

there is something very sexy about white cotton briefs and it's a nice visual under blue jeans too. Glad to hear you'll be without for bed though too. Thanks Katie!

Back