panties yes or no

In general, yes. In case of a second date : nope, my fav skin tight dress is way too tight to wear one :devil:

Hmmm now.....yes. However, in a bit for work today......no. Sometimes I just feel the need to be naughty and free. Whether anyone knows or not it's a nice feeling.

That is very naughty and so fun of you Kindtome. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your moments of naughty and free ;)

Dare to go bare. . . when out at clubs & dancing! Feels so Sexy!

Yummy, and very daring of you APrettyWife and I bet it feels sexy. Do you every flash anyone?

Nope. Period has come and gone so no panties for me.

oh sweet!

Yes seen as there's no one requiring access.

Aww bummer.

In general, yes. In case of a second date : nope, my fav skin tight dress is way too tight to wear one :devil:

Wow, that is so hot Alivea especially thinking about you on a second date and a dress that tight, mmm yummy :devil:

Looking for member kindtome621. Hot teacher type. Anyone remember her or receive pm's from her etc. Private message me if you remember her or know how I can get in touch with her.

Commando under my dress :)

- Hope you're okay! It's nice to see this thread is alive and kicking

Commando under my dress :)

- Hope you're okay! It's nice to see this thread is alive and kicking

Thanks Beth and I think it's very hot when women go without panties under dresses.

I am okay and it is very nice for this thread to continue to get posts to it :)

Of course I'm wearing my knickers; both now and when I go out.

I'm a lady, not a "commando"

:heart:I love it when a my woman goes comando, gets me hot, saves me time

It's fun when panties are off indeed....but taking them off can be extra fun as well ;)

you're right and isn't it a nice surprise when you find one or the other when you are not expecting it? I do think there are times that each is very sexy as well as fun.

Back