panties yes or no

I'll give reasons later on why I have to wear them

later, but right now I'm enjoying another pair of panties I had made into crotchless ones by my friendly little tailor down the block.

Sienna/coolasmacks said:
There have been a few changes during the past 12 months of the Music Lounge. I have lost a friend on You Tube, Boswell69, who supplied very high definition smooth jazz links, and it seems your requests are getting less for individual songs/tunes and more towards "albums" present and past. Atleast there is still some life in this thread, despite the rise and now fall in requests. So, please, keep your requests coming and keep this thread alive :)

:kiss::rose:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
September was the month of selected albums on Sienna's Music Thread
- extended into October by request of regulars

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previous:

September 13 - 22nd

LAST WEEK

TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

My tailor is a little Korean guy who thinks I'm crazy, but he does a good job on the weird stuff I ask him to do. I need a pro like him.

oh haha I didn't know you had a pro doing it. Can't you just buy them that way though?

right now

im wearing black lacy cami knickers xx it depends on my mood and where im going if i wear any out xx

im wearing black lacy cami knickers xx it depends on my mood and where im going if i wear any out xx

i love both the underwearing and non-underwearing idea. not for myself though, i love my cock being fixed in a relaxed position.

Very sexy thought laurenstone, thank you. I do like the idea of you going out without any thought :devil:

It just feels naughtier this way sometimes. After all, I do skip underwear often.

Interesting that wearing crotchless panties feels naughtier but again I like that you skip wearing underwear often. Thanks FistedSister!

Very sexy thought laurenstone, thank you. I do like the idea of you going out without any thought :devil:

Interesting that wearing crotchless panties feels naughtier but again I like that you skip wearing underwear often. Thanks FistedSister!
It's the same as many times wearing a half bra or a bra I've had modified so my nipples protrude is more of a turn on for me

hopefully they stayed off after the shower too :devil:

That sounds very fun too and glad to hear that you're wearing bras that let your nipples protrude along with crotchless panties. :devil:
But boy do I get looks in gym locker rooms. It's good that I travel so much--all those different gyms.

Oh, God. I took them off when I went to the bathroom, then forgot to put them back on (long story short: someone called me and I got distracted), so I went back to college rather bare. I didn't notice until it got a bit windy and I felt cool between my legs. Not a good day to be wearing a short skirt.

I haven't got knickers on at the moment, no.

I'm freshly shaved and I can't stop slipping my hand down there to feel how smooth I am...

Wow, I bet you get looks in the locker rooms wearing that. Yup. It's good that self-humiliation gets me off too.

Wow, yes it is good you get off with self-humiliation :devil:

Oh, God. I took them off when I went to the bathroom, then forgot to put them back on (long story short: someone called me and I got distracted), so I went back to college rather bare. I didn't notice until it got a bit windy and I felt cool between my legs. Not a good day to be wearing a short skirt.

That sounds very hot jenny and I love the thought of you in a short skirt and out in the wind ;)

I haven't got knickers on at the moment, no.

I'm freshly shaved and I can't stop slipping my hand down there to feel how smooth I am...

mmm, Violent that is so amazing to think about you without knickers on and shaved bare plus slipping your hand down to feel and maybe tease yourself?

Damn, girl ... I love the feeling of smooth skin.

Me too jenny, me too ;)

Back