panties yes or no

Wow, yes it is good you get off with self-humiliation :devil:
I sure do. I fairly often get nasty comments from other woman about how I sometimes dress in public, and many times I get flushed and really red and excited. Go figure.

That sounds very hot jenny and I love the thought of you in a short skirt and out in the wind ;)

mmm, Violent that is so amazing to think about you without knickers on and shaved bare plus slipping your hand down to feel and maybe tease yourself?

Me too jenny, me too ;)

No :D

:kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart:
For twist...
TRTartRobyn076.jpg

VERY emphatically stated, Sienna :)

I will also put in an emphatic NO :D;):rose:

((( maggiemarie ))) :kiss::rose: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
September was the month of selected albums on Sienna's Music Thread
- extended into October by request of regulars

Previous:

September 13 - 22nd

LAST WEEK

TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

((( maggiemarie ))) :kiss::rose: :)

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

September was the month of selected albums on Sienna's Music Thread
- extended into October by request of regulars

Previous:

September 13 - 22nd

LAST WEEK

TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

:kiss::heart::D I think the big question is...are you taking advantage of your lack of said panties :D :devil:

No :D

:kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart:
For twist...
TRTartRobyn076.jpg

Oh thank you super sexy Sienna! That is an amazing photo and you know my favorite. Shaved, upskirt just turns me on so much thinking about you going out like that and flashing/getting turned on, so yummy!

Oh thank you super sexy Sienna! That is an amazing photo and you know my favorite. Shaved, upskirt just turns me on so much thinking about you going out like that and flashing/getting turned on, so yummy!
=============================
:kiss::heart::D I think the big question is...are you taking advantage of your lack of said panties :D :devil:

The situation was... less than one hour before that picture was taken I had a nice full mound of hair :) And, I was dared to go commando that evening, so I shaved and went ahead. There was no public "flashing" though because of the length of the dress. However, the dare was to show someone interested in my yOni that evening ;)

:kiss:

The situation was... less than one hour before that picture was taken I had a nice full mound of hair :) And, I was dared to go commando that evening, so I shaved and went ahead. There was no public "flashing" though because of the length of the dress. However, the dare was to show someone interested in my yOni that evening ;)

Well, I for one would have been RIVETED :D Love it!

Well it looks like that dare was accomplished big time :devil:

Well, I for one would have been RIVETED :D Love it!

Well it looks like that dare was accomplished big time :devil:

From October 6th Flashback:

I don't mind going commando when it is warm and humid in those clubs, especially at night. It "airs the bird" so to speak and keeping feeling fresh in that department, if you know what I mean.

It was Antonia who whispered shyly to me that she wanted a "glimpse" of my yOni. But, in the ladies washroom cubicle, she could if she wanted gone further. However, I think she enjoyed me giving oral sex the other night rather than the other way around. To be honest, she isn't yet used to the taste of sex.

mmm that sounds amazing and too bad she didn't indulge you. Maybe one day with a little bit of wine and after you have given her oral she will give you oral. Crossing fingers for you :rose::kiss::heart:

She surely wouldn't have to wait or wonder if I would do so...she'd have to beg me to stop :p

She surely wouldn't have to wait or wonder if I would do so...she'd have to beg me to stop :p

Now you're going to make her excited with words like that and I bet it would take a while before she begged you to stop. Again it sounds very yummy.

:p :D :kiss: :heart:

mmm that sounds amazing and too bad she didn't indulge you. Maybe one day with a little bit of wine and after you have given her oral she will give you oral. Crossing fingers for you :rose::kiss::heart:

Oh it will happen before I leave this island twist. We have, like I said shared her partner's cock and whilst being watched and photographed by him and TRT later, she wanted me to lick her. So I gave her the best I could, a few orgasms and the climax. Unfortunately she wasn't a squirter or gusher and I would have loved that. But, atleast I made her evening and dispelled a few of her curiosities about her own sexuallity. Yes, she is like most women, bi and also maggiemarie my love, a lesbian if she wanted to be ;)

Oh it will happen before I leave this island twist. We have, like I said shared her partner's cock and whilst being watched and photographed by him and TRT later, she wanted me to lick her. So I gave her the best I could, a few orgasms and the climax. Unfortunately she wasn't a squirter or gusher and I would have loved that. But, atleast I made her evening and dispelled a few of her curiosities about her own sexuallity. Yes, she is like most women, bi and also maggiemarie my love, a lesbian if she wanted to be ;)

You get bonus points for recruiting a new one. I'll make sure you get that Christmas Lesbian Recruiting bonus this year!

(I believe the bonus is finding me naked in your stocking....;))

Wow, that sounds awesome Sienna that it will happen before you leave. I bet you gave her the best and so glad she dispelled her curiosities about her own sexuality. :rose::kiss:

You get bonus points for recruiting a new one. I'll make sure you get that Christmas Lesbian Recruiting bonus this year!

LOL, maggie you crack me up :)

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... sounds gorgeously yummy maggiemarie my love ;)

:kiss::heart:

Back