panties yes or no

Of course I do wear panties, its for my hygiene........ And of course it also add sexual stimulation. I know most guys here have fetishes for panties :)

I love sleeping totally naked, feeling the silky sheets allll around me. Its even better when I have abedmate, he can reach over and get a feel anytime he wants!

I love sleeping totally naked, feeling the silky sheets allll around me. Its even better when I have abedmate, he can reach over and get a feel anytime he wants!

silky sheets against your naked body does sound sexy and being able to lay naked next to you would be even better.

Sleeping naked is so relaxing. There's no restrictions or elastic waistbands to make you feel all constricted, etc...

no panties look =)

almost nothing =)......a think saphire blue thonge with sheer patch with rhinestone lacy band.....for the "no panties" look ....under a nice pinstripped pencil skirt....if the office only knew =)

wigglz
Tasha:cattail:

almost nothing =)......a think saphire blue thonge with sheer patch with rhinestone lacy band.....for the "no panties" look ....under a nice pinstripped pencil skirt....if the office only knew =)

wigglz
Tasha:cattail:

wow, that sounds very naughty and I like it ;)

do you flash them when you get a chance too?

Back