panties yes or no

I am not wearing any panties right now and I generally go commando when I'm out, or at work.

I am now but I tend not to wear them too often if I can help it.

Right at this moment? Yes
To bed? Nope.
When I go out? Well... Unless I'm told otherwise, yes. ;)

Welcome :)

As a general rule..I only wear lace when sex is on cards (gotta have a reward for the slight discomfort). Silk if I want to ache for sex all day. Cotton for virginal days and commando for anything and everything! :)

I do like to wear panties to bed and then one night surprise my partner by sliding into bed completely naked. I love the way he throbs against me when he realises he is touching skin

Welcome :)

As a general rule..I only wear lace when sex is on cards (gotta have a reward for the slight discomfort). Silk if I want to ache for sex all day. Cotton for virginal days and commando for anything and everything! :)

I do like to wear panties to bed and then one night surprise my partner by sliding into bed completely naked. I love the way he throbs against me when he realises he is touching skin

so there's rules too? Lace is a nice reward to find from a guy's perspective and I do like the idea of silk making you ache for sex. Going to bed naked is the best feeling all around.

I'm generally only without panties for sleep and the odd day when I just dont feel like it around the house. The rest of the time I like wearing sexy ones. Especially when they match by bra :)

Still wearing my white lacies - but ......

:D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

looking forward to taking them off soon and maybe you have other plans? ;)

I'm generally only without panties for sleep and the odd day when I just dont feel like it around the house. The rest of the time I like wearing sexy ones. Especially when they match by bra :)

sleeping without them is very sexy. I do like it when the panties and bra match especially when they are sexy ones ;)

thank you both.

looking forward to taking them off soon and maybe you have other plans? ;)

sleeping without them is very sexy. I do like it when the panties and bra match especially when they are sexy ones ;)

thank you both.

mmm - I know I should go for a swim - so out of one and into another - have to be careful of anyone peeping lol

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

so there's rules too? Lace is a nice reward to find from a guy's perspective and I do like the idea of silk making you ache for sex. Going to bed naked is the best feeling all around.
rules of a fashion :) not written down in secret girl code or anything.

Does anyone feel like certain panties are naughtier than going commando?

I do..it is a form of dressing up. I like being undressed or having panties pushed aside in a rush to penetrate. Without panties it is all too quick and easy to get sex

Back