pic-a-thon II

beautyannoys.jpg

damn eve! You have been busy!!! Most awesome developments. And look what you have done with that plant...

:rose:

annaswirls said:
damn eve! You have been busy!!! Most awesome developments. And look what you have done with that plant...

:rose:
The plant. lol
Oh wait. I'll upload the big plant. I actually made a bunch of weird things out of that one plant. I showed you one--the dark one. I have a thing about that plant.

Attachments

• green2.jpg
    green2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 26
neonurotic said:
i like this one the best. nice art and words :rose:
Then this will be the one I submit. :) I haven't submitted an illustrated one in ages.

WickedEve said:
Then this will be the one I submit. :) I haven't submitted an illustrated one in ages.

They're all really good but my vote goes to the same one.

nice

I should really be sleeping instead of doing this. Oh well.

Attachments

• sapient.jpg
    sapient.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
neonurotic said:
Tied to the Last
Damn good. Even without the image elelments, this kicks a lot of ass.

Your habit of typeface juggling tends to get me dizzy tho. Your lines are so strong they don't need that extra emphasis, if you ask me.

neonurotic said:
mon cher, it's not the program, it's the skillz ;)
well certainly el capitan, but still tough to scale a catfish with a butter knife

I did not intend to attribute your work and talents to technology. I just have no program to use-- print shop and HP printing software... neither really works for this kind of thing for one reason or another. I am in the market for something new, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
annaswirls said:
<snip>

I just have no program to use-- print shop and HP printing software... neither really works for this kind of thing for one reason or another. I am in the market for something new, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.[/I]
I'll do you one better. When you have the time, an hour at least, I can zap the program I use in a AIM or YIM file transfer over to you. All I ask in return is a perverted, SeattleRain-style, illustrated poem. :devil:

neonurotic said:
I'll do you one better. When you have the time, an hour at least, I can zap the program I use in a AIM or YIM file transfer over to you. All I ask in return is a perverted, SeattleRain-style, illustrated poem. :devil:

oh Seattle has not been out in a long while.... maybe this place needs a little slut magic

and I will do you one better too baby
one over each shoulder better

annaswirls said:
oh Seattle has not been out in a long while.... maybe this place needs a little slut magic

and I will do you one better too baby
one over each shoulder better

So baby, when you gonna get Anna that program, I am crossing and uncrossing my legs in rapid progression trying to keep myself in check... and inspired for a new nasty

Liar said:
Damn good. Even without the image elelments, this kicks a lot of ass.

Your habit of typeface juggling tends to get me dizzy tho. Your lines are so strong they don't need that extra emphasis, if you ask me.
I never said thank you, Liar. I think you're right about the many fonts being too busy. I brought my next illustrated down to just two font changes—maybe I'll get it to just the one next time.

Autumn Sonnet

It's very fallish here tonight. :)

Attachments

• AutumnSonnet2.jpg
    AutumnSonnet2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 23
Back