Pic request: Women in white shirts

no ******** here! Just little old me showing a bit in a white shirt as befits this thread! I believe??

I believe this sexy artistic contribution befits this thread perfectly. Beautifully done. I assume there is more than one pic from this photoshoot, so please share all you desire... :rose:

Love it!

Both the white shirt and the pigtails! So hot! Thanks

I love freedom in nature,

I love freedom in nature, nudism and the sea, also the Sun, which provides me with that sensual heat throughout my body. Kisses Mike. Alice:kiss:

qV41tWS.jpg

I love freedom in nature, nudism and the sea, also the Sun, which provides me with that sensual heat throughout my body. Kisses Mike. Alice:kiss:

qV41tWS.jpg

this is providing a lot of sensual heat throughout my body as well!! hot!!

qV41tWS.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful, there's just something so Hottt and Sensual about a Beautiful Lady enjoying Nature in all her glory. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

qV41tWS.jpg

Oh We all hope to see more of you in and out of a white shirt!!!! WOW!

Back