Piercings

Killer piercings, cym. Thank you for sharing the pics.

I'm hoping to have some piercing done soon, too. Galahad loves a navel piercing, but i'd rather have my nipples done again.

cym, Thank you so much for sharing that info with me about getting your nipples pierced. Forces around here have kept me away from Lit today (namely the damn power kept going off, all fixed now). It was very enlightening for me to actually see the needle and the other pics. That really meant alot to me, so again Thank you!!

As I stated on my question thread on this subject...my biggest hold back is that BIG fucking needle...lol. Actually from the pic it really didn't look too bad (although my heart did jump when that one opened....simpathy pains I guess, after the fact :)).

However, I did show Master that series of pics as well. He said "huh" and "Hmmm" He's a man of few words..:D I know he thinks that's sexy because we've had that discussion numerous times.

I think the only reason I would get this done would be as a gift of submission to him. If that makes any sense. I wouldn't do it just to be doing it, but because I know it would please him and therefore please me.

Anyway, thanks again (I said that already right)

:)
dixi

Ebonyfire said:

I know what you mean Risia, feels kinda funny looking, but I had to look cause curiosity was killing me! You are much closer to cym, that must be tres weird!

Eb

Just for the record, I had no qualms about looking at all.;)

hi licky!!!!!!!!

lickerish said:
The piercings look great.. I've a question though... if you shave the labia at all, how do you do it with all the labial piercings?
ACK! I'm getting hairier by the hour!

I HATE being hairy. It's not that i hate the hair but i've been smoothly shaved for many years, for 30 years actually, and i really dislike being hairy. I don't even have much hair, to be honest, and it's soft and short and fine and light colored - but i don't like it being there.

~whew~
Have i complained enough yet?
:D

So, i'm being patient.
I'm not shaving.
AFTER the piercings are healed, i'll take the rings out to shave, or my Master will shave me. (He likes doing that and i *love* the care and touching and luxury of it being done for me).

dixi? Ask to be blindfolded. Ask the piercer to tell you everything s/he does before s/he does it - but ask to be blindfolded - and gagged. Then you can not see the big ass needle and still SCREAM if you feel you need to scream. (That's what i did for the nip piercings.)
:rose:

Last edited:
Re: hi licky!!!!!!!!

cymbidia said:

dixi? Ask to be blindfolded. Ask the piercer to tell you everything s/he does before s/he does it - but ask to be blindfolded - and gagged. Then you can not see the big ass needle and still SCREAM if you feel you need to scream. (That's what i did for the nip piercings.)

Actually, and this is going to sound really strange, if I don't watch what's being done to me with a needle I can't sit there for it. Even getting blood drawn at the doc's office, I have to watch and bite on a thumb nail or else I feel like running. So a blindfold wouldn't do me any good...LOL Now a gag might not be such a bad idea tho...;)

dixi

my dominant

Tom. His name is Tom. Risia, who's talked to him on the phone, has re-christened him "Tex" (since in my life, the name "Tom" is taken by my exhusband). Yes, indeed, "Tex" was prompted by the fact that he's from there. Quite frankly, and even face-to-face, i only get about one word in three or four. Damn but those Texans have thick accents!

He's got more years in this lifestyle then i do. He's got more then a few kinks. He's open-minded, sexually sophisticated, and creative. He believes in happily-ever-afters, and after my heart's fiasco with MS last year, he's willing to allow me to come to believe in them slowly, slowly, after i see and understand that i, too, can have one.

He's definitely a focused, strong, and more-than-competent dominant. Like me, he came to this lifestyle when we had to love in the way that we love in the shadows and carefully, with paranoia, trying to insure that no one outside our small circle would find out. I haven't met anyone of his quality and caliber in a very long time. I doubt, however, that he'll be here much, if at all. He knows i do this but he's not an online guy in the slightest and sees using his computer as a means to an end, not an end in and of itself (as it is for me here, with you).

He's Tex, my dominant. We've been walking the path together since mid-July, since before i went to San Diego to see my family and R. I've not felt ready to talk about him much - before now.

Re: my dominant

cymbidia said:
Tom. His name is Tom. Risia, who's talked to him on the phone, has re-christened him "Tex" (since in my life, the name "Tom" is taken by my exhusband). Yes, indeed, "Tex" was prompted by the fact that he's from there. Quite frankly, and even face-to-face, i only get about one word in three or four. Damn but those Texans have thick accents!

He's got more years in this lifestyle then i do. He's got more then a few kinks. He's open-minded, sexually sophisticated, and creative. He believes in happily-ever-afters, and after my heart's fiasco with MS last year, he's willing to allow me to come to believe in them slowly, slowly, after i see and understand that i, too, can have one.

He's definitely a focused, strong, and more-than-competent dominant. Like me, he came to this lifestyle when we had to love in the way that we love in the shadows and carefully, with paranoia, trying to insure that no one outside our small circle would find out. I haven't met anyone of his quality and caliber in a very long time. I doubt, however, that he'll be here much, if at all. He knows i do this but he's not an online guy in the slightest and sees using his computer as a means to an end, not an end in and of itself (as it is for me here, with you).

He's Tex, my dominant. We've been walking the path together since mid-July, since before i went to San Diego to see my family and R. I've not felt ready to talk about him much - before now.

Way to go cowgirl. Yeehaw!

Re: Re: my dominant

MzChrista said:
Way to go cowgirl. Yeehaw!
...geezus gods, MzChrista...i'm from San Diego...i can't even understand him half the time...and i'm certainly not a fucking cowgirl!

Re: Re: Re: my dominant

cymbidia said:

...geezus gods, MzChrista...i'm from San Diego...i can't even understand him half the time...and i'm certainly not a fucking cowgirl!

Dont matter. he gonna lasso your sweet ass and put the spurs to ya.

Re: Re: Re: my dominant

cymbidia said:

But you will be, cym, you will be! Congrats!

Eb

James Blandings said:

Just for the record, I had no qualms about looking at all.;)

Now why am I not surprised? hehehe!

Oh you naughty James!

Eb

Re: my dominant

cymbidia said:

cym,

you don't know how happy I am to read this. :) This news has made my heart happy.

You went through hell last year with MS and was really hurting. I was wondering how things had gone with you but, since I've been away myself, didn't know the scoop.

I'm very glad things are going so wonderfully great and wish nothing but the best for you and Tex. :heart:

I am so happy for you cym! COngratulations, and I pray all continues to stay well. I wish you blissful happiness, as always. And as for the piercings... WOW! I have seriously been considering getting my clit hood pierced, but I am a bit squeamish.

Patsy Montana ~Cowboy's Sweetheart~

I WANNA BE A COWBOY'S SWEETHEART
I WANNA LEARN TO ROPE AND RIDE
I WANNA RIDE O'ER THE PLAINS AND THE DESERT
OUT WEST OF THE GREAT DIVIDE
I WANNA HEAR THE COYOTES HOWL
WHILE THE SUN SETS IN THE WEST
I WANNA BE A COWBOY'S SWEETHEART
THE LIFE I LOVE THE BEST

(YODEL)

I WANNA RIDE OLD PAINT GOING ON A RUN
I WANNA FEEL THE WIND IN MY FACE
A THOUSAND MILES FROM MOST CITY LIGHTS
GOING AT A COWHAND'S PACE
I WANNA PILLOW MY HEAD NEAR THE SLEEPING HERD
WHILE THE MOON SHINES DOWN FROM ABOVE
I WANNA STRUM MY GUITAR OH YODEL-LAYEE-TEE
OH THAT'S THE THE LIFE I LOVE

Anyone who is considering a hood piercing should do an evaluation of thier fitness for a triangle piercing.

I've had both, as many of you know. They're both in recorded in pics, too, here at lit.

The triangle piercing is one huge enormous giant step removed from anything else, including a hood piercing, in terms of how it feels when it's in there and done. It's...fucking fantastic. It's unvelievable. It's stupendous.

It's...well...shit...

Your clit is kinda like a little penis.
It's a bundle of nerve fibers that move from your pelvis down to the end of your clit...in a line, like a penis, but way smaller, of course. The triangle piercing goes under that bundle of nerve endings, beween your pelvic bone and your actual clit.

Therefore, with the triangle piercing, every single time you press on your clit through your clit hood, you're feeling it on two sides - on top, via your fingers (vibrator, his fingers, etc) and from below, too, via the metal of the ring.

The orgasms are explosive - and immediate, too, as in two seconds after the ring is in there.

If you're gonna get hood piercing anyway, check to see whether you're right for a triangle piercing and get that one if you can. Really.

I just can't resist looking at the pics........But yeochhhhh my friend....;)

I am glad to see you in such a good frame of mind....

My sincerest wishes of happy trails.....;)

april

C Oh?

yodel?

:eek: I've never in my life been associated with that word at all in any manner.
I'm...i'm...well, i'm not sure i'm comfy with it!

Re: C Oh?

cymbidia said:
yodel?

:eek: I've never in my life been associated with that word at all in any manner.
I'm...i'm...well, i'm not sure i'm comfy with it!

I'll bet that if you ask Tex very sweetly, he will be happy to teach you to yodel, and to like it.;)

I was thinking of getting my nips pierced.

Then I saw the pics ...

I was thinking of ...

Cym, I have never yodelled in my life, but I will yodel for joy at your good news.
Tex is one very lucky man.

See, I think the other (unmentioned) reason cym's avoided a public introduction of her Dom is that she knew she was going to take some shit about getting mixed up with a Texan. At least, I did my level best to give her a little preview by teasing her mercilessly! :devil:

It's nice to see that you two are in a place where you feel ready to introduce him, cym. I'm very happy for you that it's going so well.

And a BIG and long-awaited *hug* to the much-missed Blackbich. :rose:

Male piercings

Here is a pic of the first sub I know who had piercings. He is the first sub I played with too. He was my "guinea pig."

So guys, what do you think about these?

Eb

Re: Male piercings

Ebonyfire said:
Here is a pic of the first sub I know who had piercings. He is the first sub I played with too. He was my "guinea pig."

So guys, what do you think about these?

Eb

Oh myyyy lord!!!! That is alot of metal.

PBW "Sir, please place all metal items in the tray."

Eb? That little barbell up on top is...cute. Looks like it's in the metal nursery or something, trying to grow up big and strong like it's big brothers and sisters.

Back