PLEASE READ: Image posting - update June 2023

Are you saying you're not able to post images? If so, did this happen recently?

I don't see anything questionable in your post history.

That sounds like some kind of odd error rather than a restriction. I've read posts from a few people saying they can no longer post images, but so far, no one seems to have figured out why.

Have you tried a different browser or device to see if the icon appears? Not sure how that would affect past images though.

Can you give us a post to look at that should have an image?

Try sending a message to Laurel and see if she'll reply.

Hello or good morning

I think I got my picture uploading privilege revoked for uploading wrong or maybe copyrighted picture to my avatar. Now I understand more fully. Is there anything I can do to be able to post pictures?

Thank you for your time and help

Hello or good morning

I think I got my picture uploading privilege revoked for uploading wrong or maybe copyrighted picture to my avatar. Now I understand more fully. Is there anything I can do to be able to post pictures?

Thank you for your time and help

The forum moderators do not have the ability suspend a member’s photo posting privileges. You could ask in the tech support forum or send a PM to Laurel. But if you got that ability revoked in less than 2 weeks of being a member, I doubt the site owners will change this.

The forum moderators do not have the ability suspend a member’s photo posting privileges. You could ask in the tech support forum or send a PM to Laurel. But if you got that ability revoked in less than 2 weeks of being a member, I doubt the site owners will change this.
Thank you. It may be my device. I just posted a picture of mountain as avatar and it didn't go through. But it was Ansel Adams, copyright issues?idk. Now all the options in the top of the posting box where you type are gray.

Appreciated

Back