Pmann’s List of Adjectives You Don’t Want Used to Describe Your Genitals

tenor.gif
LOL :)

I remember once watching an episode of what I think was Taxi Cab Confessions when I was just a pboy or maybe an early pteen. Well before I before pmann. Anyway, there was a gay guy on there explaining why he didn’t like pussy and why he was gay. He described a vagina he once saw as “rotting shredded beef”.

Also, add both rotting and shredded to the list.
I worked with a gay guy who said he couldn’t stand vaginas because he “couldn’t get past that little wormy thing they all have”.

#scarred4life

I worked with a gay guy who said he couldn’t stand vaginas because he “couldn’t get past that little wormy thing they all have”.

#scarred4life

Yet, he likes dick? I mean, I wouldn’t describe my dick as a little wormy thing. I’d say an average white guy wormy thing. But still. Seems hypocritical.

Add “wormy” and “thing” to the list (although I’m bothered, as “thing” is a noun).

Last edited:
Yet, he likes dick? I mean, I wouldn’t describe my dick as a little wormy thing. I’d say an average white guy wormy thing. But still. Seems hypocritical.

Add “wormy” and “thing” to the list (although I’m bothered, as “thing” is a noun.

I’m bothered you didn’t use a closing bracket.

Donkey dick...

Oh wait...if I remember correctly she wasn't referring to my dick that day

Add “wormy” and “thing” to the list (although I’m bothered, as “thing” is a noun).
Hmmm, maybe the words ”wormy” and “thing” weren’t the words that bothered him but the keyword was “little”? 🤯

Back