PMs while jerking off……

pm is the safe way to climax for most guys, with anonymous girls across the globe. some guys also show on cam.

I think I might have said this in another post but to lazy to scroll back. We belonged to another site, VW, and a guy who loved my wife's pics, loved them. We skyped a few times and jerked of together as I was sending him pics. Lucky, he didn't melt his laptop he came on it a cpl times. it was even better as he was in his office with suit and tie on

Some apps definitely have advantages
Chat rooms can be fun. However, I find phone chats super hot with random lit members. Makes me explode!
The chats are fun for quick bantor and maybe a quick release.

Phone chats are an entirely different level and so much more satisfying. I love taking advantage of all the features, pics, video, audio clips, phone sex. Once you go there with the right person it’s very difficult to go back.

The chats are fun for quick bantor and maybe a quick release.

Phone chats are an entirely different level and so much more satisfying. I love taking advantage of all the features, pics, video, audio clips, phone sex. Once you go there with the right person it’s very difficult to go back.
I agree completely

Back