Poets Padded Room

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirrors and headphones

BooMerengue said:
I have trouble with dialects sometimes... is that servants or savants?

:D i meant servants, but i think i'll leave it open to interpretation.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirrors and headphones

WickedEve said:
Boo, I also need a parking space (large parking space) for my, um, friend.

Geeezz, Louise...

Eve

Darling

You know we love you

But we cannot guarantee the safety (or sanitization) of Goliath if he's left unattended. I fear pranks. I fear health problems.

Hell... I fear Goliath!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mirrors and headphones

BooMerengue said:
Geeezz, Louise...

Eve

Darling

You know we love you

But we cannot guarantee the safety (or sanitization) of Goliath if he's left unattended. I fear pranks. I fear health problems.

Hell... I fear Goliath!
Hmm... yeah, I'd hate to have his wheels stolen. He wouldn't like being up on cinderblocks.

A few questions, if I may?

If I bare my <panties>ass</panties> does that mean my soul can remain cloaked?

Should I chose not to be a savant to my poetically carnal passions, can I still be idiotic at times?

As far as washing off semenly harmless things, is tung a sailor? Do I need remind you that you are what you eat? :eek:

Re: A few questions, if I may?

champagne1982 said:
If I bare my <panties>ass</panties> does that mean my soul can remain cloaked?

Should I chose not to be a savant to my poetically carnal passions, can I still be idiotic at times?

As far as washing off semenly harmless things, is tung a sailor? Do I need remind you that you are what you eat? :eek:

Aha!! Since the Champ has such a good grasp of the dynamics here I appoint her Room Monitor!

or would you prefer RingMaster/Mistress??

P.S. Eve? It would be an awful mess if Goliath was up on blocks and someone got the floor to bouncin...

Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

BooMerengue said:
Aha!! Since the Champ has such a good grasp of the dynamics here I appoint her Room Monitor!

or would you prefer RingMaster/Mistress??

P.S. Eve? It would be an awful mess if Goliath was up on blocks and someone got the floor to bouncin...
I get the feeling you don't want me to bring Goliath. How about Solomon? Or Absolom? They're the only ones with names. The others are called purple bunny, broken dolphin, damaged egg, double-headed won't go in, g spot ouchy, etc.

Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

BooMerengue said:
This opens an entirely new can of worms (which are room monitor lizard's fave food, if I may be so bold as to add).

I anticipate repercussions if something as massive as Goliath sets off undulations.

I'll be right back.
I'm going to place an order for ear plugs.
The screams may be deafening.

I think wEve decided that Goliath is going to stay at home.

I hope that can is plastic... metal can... sharp object... mad poets... I don't think so!!

Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

WickedEve said:
I get the feeling you don't want me to bring Goliath. How about Solomon? Or Absolom? They're the only ones with names. The others are called purple bunny, broken dolphin, damaged egg, double-headed won't go in, g spot ouchy, etc.

It appears this room may be taking on Biblical proportions.....

remember.... Blessed are the cheesemakers..... :D ....

(I love dairy....)

WickedEve said:

Honey? If you feel you need your 'friends' when you come here, then please do! Just make sure there are no cords, or sharp edges, ok?

(Geez, Eve! I have a friend who works for Surprise Parties, Inc. Do you need some help??}

Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

tungtied2u said:
It appears this room may be taking on Biblical proportions.....

remember.... Blessed are the cheesemakers..... :D ....

(I love dairy....)
you're so cheesy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

WickedEve said:
you're so cheesy.

Cheesy makes you breezy!

*expanding on the air purification system in here.

Whew!

Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

BooMerengue said:
Honey? If you feel you need your 'friends' when you come here, then please do! Just make sure there are no cords, or sharp edges, ok?

(Geez, Eve! I have a friend who works for Surprise Parties, Inc. Do you need some help??}
Oh Boo Hoo, it's just awful! My toys are tattered and mangled. No wonder I scare men. I need an industrial strength dildo or a really, really, brave guy with lots of health insurance. Is that asking too much? NO!

Re: A few questions, if I may?

champagne1982 said:

Not a sailor dear champ
But a say-lore
With tastes wide ranging
and hungry for more

just lay a spread
before this poet
I'll put my nose to the task
before you know it

you'll have a story
to tell for years
of legs wrapped tightly
around my ears

:devil:

Crash!

Thud!

Rrrrippp!!!

"ugh!"

groan

Crash again...

Big thud!

There!

is Eves new chair, all rounded edges, soft and leathery, and right down here is the control panel that corrects the temperature and adjusts the dildo size and speed according to her immediate needs.

Any suggestions for a name for this baby, Evie?

BooMerengue said:
Crash!

Thud!

Rrrrippp!!!

"ugh!"

groan

Crash again...

Big thud!

There!

is Eves new chair, all rounded edges, soft and leathery, and right down here is the control panel that corrects the temperature and adjusts the dildo size and speed according to her immediate needs.

Any suggestions for a name for this baby, Evie?
Um... la-z-girl? Sit-n-spin? Of course, spin can be replaced with other more descriptive words. :eek:

Ah, the room in which to romp...

A wave of the (traditional, not literotica-style) magic wand, and a nice, dim corner free of clutter appears. Here, there is a comfortable space on the floor, because our hero's apparantly a sissy - which he supposes he can accept with a modicum of aplomb. The ashtrays stay, but the tables are gone. Pillows scatter the floor, and cigarette smoke threads light through the air, circling the dimmed lights like lazy halos. And tucked in the corner, like a bastion of calm, is the man himself - propped lazily on an elbow, watching and smoking.

~D.A.

DeepAsleep said:

A wave of the (traditional, not literotica-style) magic wand, and a nice, dim corner free of clutter appears. Here, there is a comfortable space on the floor, because our hero's apparantly a sissy - which he supposes he can accept with a modicum of aplomb. The ashtrays stay, but the tables are gone. Pillows scatter the floor, and cigarette smoke threads light through the air, circling the dimmed lights like lazy halos. And tucked in the corner, like a bastion of calm, is the man himself - propped lazily on an elbow, watching and smoking.

~D.A.

You can change the decor if you like Deep- it does LOOK better, but safety is the byword here. I don't want anyone getting hurt!

Eve? I was thinking more on the lines a Godzilla Sit 'n Spin!!!

DeepAsleep said:

~D.A.

*running in and screwing the ashtrays in place w/ rubber screws that disappear immediately. (I use a bit of magic, too, Deep- but I use my nose- I keep losing my wand!)

And remember, darling, while you're all stretched out over there all dramatic and shit...

This floor bounces!!!

BooMerengue said:
You can change the decor if you like Deep- it does LOOK better, but safety is the byword here. I don't want anyone getting hurt!

Eve? I was thinking more on the lines a Godzilla Sit 'n Spin!!!
There will be no decor change that includes the removable of the Sit-n-Squeal!

BooMerengue said:

"...Well, unless someone gets a cigarette put out in their eye, 'r somethin'... you're all probably safe.

I can't believe no one's installed a bar, yet. Priorities, people."

.....That said, our hero whips up a hole in the wall (literal, not alcoholic) over which he places a small sign, reading, 'Here Lives The Beast. Do Not Feed Or Taunt.' Strange rumblings emerge from the small, dark cave.

"Here, then, is a beast,
with claws like the sun,
a rabid little critter,
who'll eat you for fun."

And, called forth by the power of bad poetry, a smallish kitty with a collar reading "Bisquette" wanders from the hole to sniff around at people.

~D.A.

WickedEve said:

Bought my bestest buddy a toy friend for Christmas. She named him "Jake" -- which inspired my Valentine's Day Contest entry. :D

I stand by what I said earlier, (with my pants down, of course) you're all still a bunch perverts ;)

BooMerengue said:
*running in and screwing the ashtrays in place w/ rubber screws that disappear immediately. (I use a bit of magic, too, Deep- but I use my nose- I keep losing my wand!)

And remember, darling, while you're all stretched out over there all dramatic and shit...

This floor bounces!!!

Issokay. I'll manage. The cat may dislike it, tho'.

~D.A.

Back