Poets Padded Room

And I want purple shag, even if it is tacky. And a tofu and yogurt bar.

neonurotic said:
I stand by what I said earlier, (with my pants down, of course) you're all still a bunch perverts ;)

*hangin neo's pants from a hook on the wall, I feel this creepy furry thing between my legs

ACKKKK!!! Theres a goddammm CAT in here?????

Waaaait a minute...

pussies one thing... a cat is a whole nother thing...

and purple shag?

omg, what beasts are let loose upon us!

Last edited:
neonurotic said:
I stand by what I said earlier, (with my pants down, of course) you're all still a bunch perverts ;)

Your point being?

Oh, nevermind -- I see it now.

neonurotic said:

I'd say more of a gaggle, like geese,
and what's sauce for the goose...

..Is cum on her face. *nodnod*

~D.A.
Hedonist,
not pervectionist.

neonurotic said:
Perverts come fresher in bunches.

BooMerengue said:
*hangin neo's pants from a hook on the wall, I feel this creepy furry thing between my legs

ACKKKK!!! Theres a goddammm CAT in here?????

*The cat, mission accomplished, does a fair impression of a calico villain twirling a mustache, cackles, and dashes across the room, bouncing and springing like the mad little thing she is*

She's a terror, but I never go anywhere without her.

~D.A.

DeepAsleep said:
*The cat, mission accomplished, does a fair impression of a calico villain twirling a mustache, cackles, and dashes across the room, bouncing and springing like the mad little thing she is*

She's a terror, but I never go anywhere without her.

~D.A.

*wicked gleam in my eye...

You say its a Calico? With orange on her?

We use orange cats for shark bait... the orange wiggle shows up well in murky deep sea water...

She won't be here long...

BooMerengue said:
*wicked gleam in my eye...

You say its a Calico? With orange on her?

We use orange cats for shark bait... the orange wiggle shows up well in murky deep sea water...

She won't be here long...

*The cat is seen walking along one of the beams that make up the ceiling, dressed up in a black suit, with a knife clutched in one paw. If it's the woman, or her... the woman'll be the one to get it. Her owner just eyeballs the sign that over her cave. 'Do Not Feed Or Taunt'*

...heh.

~D.A.
The cat's well trained...

DeepAsleep said:
*The cat is seen walking along one of the beams that make up the ceiling, dressed up in a black suit, with a knife clutched in one paw. If it's the woman, or her... the woman'll be the one to get it. Her owner just eyeballs the sign that over her cave. 'Do Not Feed Or Taunt'*

...heh.

~D.A.
The cat's well trained...

*wiggles my nose and a magic shield goes up between me and the Cat...

It's ok, Deep. You'll go deep asleep one day and then Ms cat will sleep deep with da fishes!

erm... is it in keeping w/ a padded room to have beams in the ceiling? Lets remember where we are, friends...

BooMerengue said:

It's ok, Deep. You'll go deep asleep one day and then Ms cat will sleep deep with da fishes!

erm... is it in keeping w/ a padded room to have beams in the ceiling? Lets remember where we are, friends...

They're rubber! And if we're all in a padded room, then we're all insane, anyhow, so anything is possible.

For instance, I will now go and sit in my corner, while the cat goes into her cave, and I will believe firmly that you are all just figments of my imagination.

Figments in fig leaves,
Fig newtons and
figures of speech!

Hah.

~D.A.

BooMerengue said:

[size=-2] and just so you know, I like cats! When I move to the mountains I'm getting a calico and a brittany Spaniel, both females cuz they're smarter![/size]

DeepAsleep said:
They're rubber! And if we're all in a padded room, then we're all insane, anyhow, so anything is possible.

For instance, I will now go and sit in my corner, while the cat goes into her cave, and I will believe firmly that you are all just figments of my imagination.

Figments in fig leaves,
Fig newtons and
figures of speech!

Hah.

~D.A.

Rubber beams and bungee cords! I KNOW there's a song there somewhere!!

BooMerengue said:
[size=-2] and just so you know, I like cats! When I move to the mountains I'm getting a calico and a brittany Spaniel, both females cuz they're smarter![/size]

Hee! I want a main coon cat, m'self. A cat I can name Bacon, a big ol' fluffy lunk of a cat.

*and, the lounging in the corner resumes*

So, why purple shag?

~D.A.

DeepAsleep said:
Hee! I want a main coon cat, m'self. A cat I can name Bacon, a big ol' fluffy lunk of a cat.

*and, the lounging in the corner resumes*

So, why purple shag?

~D.A.

The purple shag is Eve- not me... I had a nice Berber in here. I have no clue why. Well, yes I do. It goes along with Goliath being up on blocks. I won't tell you but I'll give you a hint. It starts with You Know You're A Redneck if...

Lemme see if this works...

It'll keep some folks busy for hours...

Crystal Ball

It's left over from my Carnival days...

It's better than Prozac...

tungtied2u said:
If you're going to fuck one judge....you have to fuck them all...room rules......

No problemo! Sign up sheet is by the panty check room. :D

First served. First come.

impressive said:
No problemo! Sign up sheet is by the panty check room. :D

First served. First come.

Do we have to sign our real names?

*sneaking to the dark corner and pushing a secret button... a wall moves revealing a large cozily Olympic sized Hot Tub.

*steps in... aahhhhhhhhh......

BooMerengue said:
Lemme see if this works...

It'll keep some folks busy for hours...

Crystal Ball

It's left over from my Carnival days...

It's better than Prozac...
I know it's some little number trick, but I eventually just looked at the symbols and picked one out at random and it still gave me that symbol. So, how does this work?

WickedEve said:
I know it's some little number trick, but I eventually just looked at the symbols and picked one out at random and it still gave me that symbol. So, how does this work?

with a green and sssslimy grin ssshe sssays... 'it'ssss magic, my Precioussssss.....'

I have NO clue...

BooMerengue said:
with a green and sssslimy grin ssshe sssays... 'it'ssss magic, my Precioussssss.....'

I have NO clue...
You should not be allowed to post links to something like that unless you have answers. I don't think you'll get a turn in the sit-n-squeal today.

WickedEve said:
You should not be allowed to post links to something like that unless you have answers. I don't think you'll get a turn in the sit-n-squeal today.

roflmao

I wouldn't know how to act if I DID get a turn...

but I'm redesigning it... something like a throne... purply... you know...

*stares at the symbol thingy until his eyes cross* Can't figure... out... argh.

...I'll stick to cryptograms!

Here's one for you to figure out!

MKH IDOJAU XHNYKU OYZI ZIH UYGRDH, ZIHK VMGHU ZIH VMGRDHW, JKL XA UBRHQYMQ HKDYNIZHKGHKZ MKH MEZHK QHTHQZU YK ZIH HKL ZM ZIH UYGRDH. UBVI YU ZIH VMBQUH ME IBGJK YKZHDDYNHKVH.

(TMDZJYQH)

It's a fairly straightforward letter substitution cryptogram. First one to figure it out gets... um.

...me? *shrug*

~D.A.
kmz kyvh!

DeepAsleep said:
*stares at the symbol thingy until his eyes cross* Can't figure... out... argh.

...I'll stick to cryptograms!

Here's one for you to figure out!

MKH IDOJAU XHNYKU OYZI ZIH UYGRDH, ZIHK VMGHU ZIH VMGRDHW, JKL XA UBRHQYMQ HKDYNIZHKGHKZ MKH MEZHK QHTHQZU YK ZIH HKL ZM ZIH UYGRDH. UBVI YU ZIH VMBQUH ME IBGJK YKZHDDYNHKVH.

(TMDZJYQH)

It's a fairly straightforward letter substitution cryptogram. First one to figure it out gets... um.

...me? *shrug*

~D.A.
kmz kyvh!
one always begins with the simple, then comes the
complex, and by superior enlightenment one often
regrets in the end to the simple. such is the course of
human intelligence

She doesn't win!! I do... She didn't put the dude's name!!!

One always begins with the simple, then comes the complex, and by superior enlightenment one often reverts in the end to the simple. Such is the course of human intelligence.

(Voltaire)

edited to add...

D.A.
KMZ KYVH
not nice

Ain't that the truth!

lol

Last edited:
*pouts...

AND I have a 4 yr old here I had to settle down...

*pouts more

It's ok... Eve wins! I was just gonna make you sell you're cat anyway...

Back