pony training stories

Re: Re: Re: cute?

bridgetkeeney said:
*blushing*

You are too sweet, dear, but really, *cute* has never been me.

And 35 is a delightful age.

*contemplating AV change*

:rose: b

And for those not familiar with the art of the kill 'em with compliments South, "Isn't she the cutest thing!" is the kiss of death. The only thing worse is "Well, bless her heart!"

Ahh Bless!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: cute?

sirhugs said:
" she's cute enuff to put a saddle on" or " she'd be cute with a bit between her teeth"

Not to say that she has a horse-face, but she went to the races and they threw a saddle on her by mistake. She finished second in the fourth race at 6.80 and 3.20.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cute?

MathGirl said:
Not to say that she has a horse-face, but she went to the races and they threw a saddle on her by mistake. She finished second in the fourth race at 6.80 and 3.20.

Bit mean wasn't it dear.

I used to have shit luck backing horses with the bookmakers, every horse I bet on came in last.

It got so bad the jockey's paid me not to bet on them.

This “Pony Girl” thing is just a bit too thick headed for me.

One usually bets on a three-year-old. A five-year-old is pretty much at the end of any racy career. :rolleyes:

Since Laurel keeps the minimum age at eighteen years that means that the “Pony Girl” is either an Old Nag, or gone to the glue factory. :(

We need to change the animal to something with a greater longevity. For an instance, how about sea turtles? :confused:

Ah, yes! I can see it now. The Galapagos Girls! Slow enough to catch easily, strong swimmers, yet if you can break through their hard shell, they make delicious soup! :eek:

Quasimodem said:
This “Pony Girl” thing is just a bit too thick headed for me.

One usually bets on a three-year-old. A five-year-old is pretty much at the end of any racy career. :rolleyes:

Since Laurel keeps the minimum age at eighteen years that means that the “Pony Girl” is either an Old Nag, or gone to the glue factory. :(

We need to change the animal to something with a greater longevity. For an instance, how about sea turtles? :confused:

Ah, yes! I can see it now. The Galapagos Girls! Slow enough to catch easily, strong swimmers, yet if you can break through their hard shell, they make delicious soup! :eek:

positively edible:p

Hugs and Quasi:

You've cracked my smile, sure you can do my shell? ;)

I'd like to be a bird of paradise actually. Ruffled feathers and all.

Thanks for the grins, Perdita

Changing Animals something whith a longer life span!!to get around the age of consent.

How about Elephants? The males are hung well like an Elephant and 15% of the population carry around about the same amount of wieght although not put to such good advantage.

Hanibal could eat all this for breakfast:p (double pun there)
If anyone would like to discuss this point further send me a trunk call Ivory for one think all this is a tad silly anyway.

But then in the jungle the biggest draw back is the Elephants foreskin.

Hitch:

I read a book about elephants some years ago and wish I could find it again. What I loved learning is how they care for each other; so much so that when a female was dying once several stayed with her doing what the author anthropomorphised as caretaking. After she was dead the lead male actually tried to mount her as if it were a final attempt to revive her. The 'clan' adopted her baby of course. Lovely.

And I believe an erect elephant is something like 5-6', necessary because the female vagina is far up her undersides.

Cheers, Perdita

Hitchhiker said:
. . . in the jungle the biggest draw back is the Elephants foreskin. . . .

You THINK so? :rolleyes:

The fact that your girlfriend is pregnant for two years, is a mere bagatelle, right?: :eek:

Quasimodem said:
The fact that your girlfriend is pregnant for two years, is a mere bagatelle, right?
Quas: they're a tight-knit and incestuous lot; males have the run of the harem (after they fight a bit, friendly like).

I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as an elephant she-goddess myself - long life (w/o poachers of course), good mates, tough skin against RL.

MG sounds (reads)

fully recovered. Yay.

Don't know nuthin about hippos but what I learnds from you. Will have to resurrch their sex lives soon.

Wow, the language thing is coming back. Yeppers, as Pops says.

P.

perdita said:
I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as an elephant she-goddess myself - long life (w/o poachers of course), good mates, tough skin against RL.

Yup! Sure sounds lovely! :rolleyes:

Tramp around flapping the insects away with your ears, eating grass, trees, and bushes, with nary a care in the world . . . until suddenly some jabbering native catches you, sits on your neck, and pokes you with a sharp prod, to force you to drag trees around with your nose. :eek:

Quas, luv:

I must ignore your negativity today (it's a California thing).

regards, Perdita Pachyderm :)

King of the beasts

The lion is called the "king of the beasts." I dispute this. If a lion was sleeping in a place where an eleplant wanted to walk, would the elephant make a detour? I think not.
Zoologically,
MG

The only big cat brave enough, or suicidal enough, to tackle an Elephant is a Tiger. :mad:

Tigers and Elephants do (did) encounter one another in India. I'm not even certain whether African Elephants and Lions share the same territory. :confused:

But, I do know what you mean. :)

In any case, it is the female Lion that does the hunting. Except for an occasional dispute over who will be head of the pride, and rutting responsibilities, the male Lion's only occupation is sitting about trying to look regal. :(

A good icon for a hereditary rule, aren't they. :rolleyes:

Appologies to the original poster

Next time I won't be so flipent with my sudgestions

We were talking about pony girls young ladies of consentualy age dressing up as horses.
Wearing bits in their mouths and having a dildo thrust into thier rectum with a horses tail tied on the end and a tight little chain or corded leather thong running between their legs to rub on their cliterous and Labia. It's a control submission thing all very kinky but very popular with lesbians from a public school back ground.

Next question please:confused:

Wow

So this is how it works in this forum.

Guy post a reasonable question asking help from his fellow authors. Receives Fatous reply, stands up for himself and gets a thorough bollocking for doing so.

Just seemed a bit un-necessary to me....Im sure Ill get a thorough going over for taking the time to post here.

Dont you guys think you take things a bit less seriously? Maybe you should all un-plug for a bit seems to be a lot of posts to various peoples names!

Cracker as for your synopsis about the UK higher education system...Its spot on.

Just a comment dont hate me.:p

Re: Wow

good little boy30 said:
dont hate me.
Little boy, hate takes way too much energy and time. Re. your and HH's notes, we've been through it all.

Bored now. :rolleyes:

good little boy30 said:
So this is how it works in this forum.

Guy post a reasonable question asking help from his fellow authors. Receives Fatous reply, stands up for himself and gets a thorough bollocking for doing so.

Just seemed a bit un-necessary to me....Im sure Ill get a thorough going over for taking the time to post here.

Dont you guys think you take things a bit less seriously? Maybe you should all un-plug for a bit seems to be a lot of posts to various peoples names!

Cracker as for your synopsis about the UK higher education system...Its spot on.

Just a comment dont hate me.:p

Standing up for yourself is one thing. Annoying people you don't know is another.

Generalising about the UK higher education system is as wrong as most generalisations, including this one. My kids would be pleased to know that you think their degrees are worthless. I don't think Psychology, Geography or Microbiology are awarded just for turning up. Maybe some subjects are easy. None of those are.

Yes, sometimes we take ourselves seriously. We also enjoy ourselves as you can see if you look back through the threads.

As with joining any new group it is best to hangout and see what the people are like before jumping in hard.

We are not too bad if you take the time to fit in.

Og

A Cracker Slut said:
Hi Guys

I am thinking about writting a story featuring some pony girl training and wondered if anyone knew of any sites where I could find o bit out about the subject.

Or if anyone had written anything themselves.....there dont seem to be many stories of that nature on Lit.

Any help would be much apreciated.

while, as mentioned, there are *some* of those stories on Lit, there aren't a HUGE amount. It's great that you'll be adding to the fetish!

When you finish, please post links! WE NEED THEM (or I do at least)

-Chicklet

good little boy30 said:

Dear GLB,
Thank you for your comments. I KNEW I was posting too much, and it's wonderful to have someone come on to call my attention to it. I'm sure the other overposters are also grateful.

It sounds like you have been involved in the UK higher education system and have found them wanting. As someone so cogently pointed out earlier, though, it's better than what we have here in the USA. My university has had 83 Nobel laureates, but we know about those kind of people, don't we?
Humbled,
MG

Ps. Do you happen to know anything about garderobes?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Wow

MathGirl said:
My university has had 83 Nobel laureates, but we know about those kind of people, don't we?
Thanks, MGirl. I almost forgot I used to work for the P.I. of the Voyager missions, lovely simple man he. I remember when he showed me the first photos of Neptunes rings before they went on all the news stations throughout the world.

And I remember one laureate who took part in the school plays and learned to play the bongos.

So very humbling. Purd

Let the poor horse die

This post has gone right off the wall ( there's another idea rings chains dungeons Ooooh and mention whips. I said DON'T mention whips!)

I used to be into necrophilia, beastiality and sadism but like like this thread I gave it all up to much like flogging a dead horse.

If one casts the bait don't be surprised if someone takes it hook line and sinker cause that's why we play these games gets the grey stuff working. Taking life to seriously is very sad.

Anyway if we didn't have a few cliches' about things, then well no one would have a soap box to stand on would they??

Holding out my thumb

Hitchhiker said:
This post has gone right off the wall ...
... Taking life to seriously is very sad.
Mr. Hitch, I like you so please don't think I'm being too serious.

Seriously, this thread went off track halfway back and a few of us decided to just go w/the flow of fun (happens a lot on the AH highway). Then it seemed you and the boy wanted to get serious again, he a bit rudely.

That's all. Consider this thread for the meantime the silly wankers' cafe, and let's keep playing (or not).

FYI, you'll see me and MG together often only because I love the kid like a mom (I'm almost 3x her age), but also she's a witty and sweet person.

Cheers, Perdita :rose:

Back