Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put one in black and white. But since hubby liked this one better. I’ll join your gun party with this one

40H

It’s so refreshing to see much more of you just lately Sassy. Your husband obviously has very good taste in your pictures and in the subject matter. He’s a lucky man but as you said. Don’t mind me I’ll just sit here and stare for a while 😜🥰

38Cs, even out on the water!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11C5AACF-7DD9-43DF-843B-11CB9FF7ADD1.jpg
    11C5AACF-7DD9-43DF-843B-11CB9FF7ADD1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
I don't know what it is about women and guns. Hot AF Sassy. Thanks for sharing (I hope the safety is on...)
Yep. Always on. ;) Thank you Tan. :kiss:
It’s so refreshing to see much more of you just lately Sassy. Your husband obviously has very good taste in your pictures and in the subject matter. He’s a lucky man but as you said. Don’t mind me I’ll just sit here and stare for a while 😜🥰
LOL He's biased. But I'm grateful. I'll always post in Freds Thread. Thank you for saying this though. I appreciate it/you. :kiss:
Lookin' good Sassy!
:kiss: Thank you Flash.
Can I sexy? Because that's a sexy pic!
Can you? Join in the gun party?
:kiss:
Beautiful as usual

:kiss: Thank you dear.

Watch where you are pointing those, I mean that gun.
hahaha, alright Todger!! :kiss:
I put one in black and white. But since hubby liked this one better. I’ll join your gun party with this one

40H

Awesome!! The gun is nice too, Sassy! :rose: Been a while since I shot a hand gun. I should borrow my sons and go shoot some targets with it, blow off some steam. :)

A little something new today. 42DD

Attachments

• 09.29.2020.1.jpg
    09.29.2020.1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back