Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have nothing that is waste! You look awesome, and I love your ink!

Hi Fred. I have not welcomed you back properly. Sorry, I am so rude. Glad to see you are able to stop in here and there though. Welcome back. I could post a classy tit picture or I could do a silly and pointless titty gif. Yeah, you know I am going silly titty gif. Yeah, we can go with UK 36J/US 36M, but I think my bras may just be stretched out haha.

Anyway, I hope things in your world are looking up.

I’m still hoping to get a boxing match between your breasts and my face some day... I think I can take the punishment.

I’m still hoping to get a boxing match between your breasts and my face some day... I think I can take the punishment.

lol. only if you sign the liability waiver. my tits are not responsible for anyone who finds themselves unable to handle them. Actually, that should probably just be applied to myself all around.

lol. only if you sign the liability waiver. my tits are not responsible for anyone who finds themselves unable to handle them. Actually, that should probably just be applied to myself all around.
That is a form I would sign in an instant... where do I sign?

Hi Fred. I have not welcomed you back properly. Sorry, I am so rude. Glad to see you are able to stop in here and there though. Welcome back. I could post a classy tit picture or I could do a silly and pointless titty gif. Yeah, you know I am going silly titty gif. Yeah, we can go with UK 36J/US 36M, but I think my bras may just be stretched out haha.

Anyway, I hope things in your world are looking up.

Such hypnotic ripples created by your play.:kiss:

Here I am again! Got some new lingerie today.

Pretty lace for pretty breasts--the only better adornment would be to do without the lace althogether.:rose:

So much to love and enjoy in these beautiful breasts.:kiss:

Tempting cleavage, and I think you can guess what the temptation is.:rose:

Apparently more than a handful is a waste?! Hope this will do the job for now ;) 36g at the moment

https://imgur.com/a/ZKtJ2Ri

Interesting artwork, but somehow my curiosity is drawn more to what is beneath the art and under the arms.:rose:

...jealous
lol of my pretty nails??? :p
Get better soon Fred and damn Sassy....beautiful.
Thank you dear. :kiss:
Feel better Fred! And... Damn Sassy! Not sure what you were talkin' about the other day, cause you are smokin' in pink!:rose:
:kiss:
I think it helps that you can't see my hair in some of them. But right now, I have pink in my hair too. So the pink looks better. When I'm a red head, it clashes more. But pink has always been good with my skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back