Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that I am feeling a bit 'under-developed' with these recent beautifully endowed Ladies! Wow! Impressive! It seems that the Men are enjoying them all too!!

I'll have to maintain what I have just to keep my husband happy with me! lol :cattail:

I must say that I am feeling a bit 'under-developed' with these recent beautifully endowed Ladies! Wow! Impressive! It seems that the Men are enjoying them all too!!

I'll have to maintain what I have just to keep my husband happy with me! lol :cattail:

please don't feel that way. Trust me. Bigger is not always better. We always seem to want what we don't have. I'd kill for "Store size" boobs so I could buy bras in normal stores that are cute, and fun and have lift. Granted big tits and the damn bras that hold them have finally come a long way for "pretty"

:rose::rose::rose:

All Boobs Matter

please don't feel that way. Trust me. Bigger is not always better. We always seem to want what we don't have. I'd kill for "Store size" boobs so I could buy bras in normal stores that are cute, and fun and have lift. Granted big tits and the damn bras that hold them have finally come a long way for "pretty"

:rose::rose::rose:

We are equal-opportunity boob lovers around here! All shapes and sizes are welcome & wonderful!

This is my favorite picture of myself. That is a rare feeling to like a picture of myself!!

truly appreciate the wonderful comments! Thank you!

Last edited:
This is my favorite picture of myself. That is a rare feeling to like a picture of myself!!

Uh....yeah....I'm thinking you have absolutely nothing to worry about in the 'fantastic boobs' category.

You're pretty set in all the other categories too.

Just wow. :eek:

Um yeah. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. This is a beautiful picture!! :rose:

(and I know that feeling well)

I love boobs in your size! I love Sassy’s because they are attached to her but my “type” are your size!

Don’t knock yourself, beautiful girl, you know I always enjoy your breasts as do other people.

Ladies I'm sure you've helped Fred and all the rest of us feel better! Showing your amazing and delicious titties makes my day for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back