Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite picture of myself. That is a rare feeling to like a picture of myself!!

truly appreciate the wonderful comments! Thank you!

I know the feeling about not liking pictures of yourself, I have very few of me that I like.

This is a very stylish picture, very classy and a nice subject matter too!

This is my favorite picture of myself. That is a rare feeling to like a picture of myself!!

truly appreciate the wonderful comments! Thank you!

You have wonderful boobs! Nothing to be ashamed of there ... Size isn't everything as they say!

I'd happily swap places with Mr Psych for a chance to play with them (and hopefully more) :devil:
:rose:

Sassy, if the Big C saw you coming it would get out of the fucking way. Looking good kid.

And to the gent who started this thread get well soon.
Thank you Tan. I have always been big on Cancer support in October. Especially since Emmy.. But I also had a friend newly diagnosed a little over a week ago. This has been super hard. She'll have a double mastectomy, Chemo, Radiation and be put through the ringer. She's the only one I've ever been able to trade bras with. So it feels close to home. I can't imagine myself without my big tits. Sadly. It defines part of who I am. (even though I want a breast reduction)

So I'll do my best to help her fight it instead. And Support her.

Hope Fred feels better. And those boobs are amazing! :D
:kiss: Thank you
Im sure Fred would love to get his hands in place of yours, it would make him forget his problems for a while.
He's one of the few I'd hop on the next plane for. If I could. I'd be there. Though right now. With Covid fears. I'd be afraid.
:kiss:
Ladies I'm sure you've helped Fred and all the rest of us feel better! Showing your amazing and delicious titties makes my day for sure!
:kiss: THank you for this.
Always nice to see you posting Sassy, I’m loving the whole pink theme 😘
I love October. All the breast Cancer stuff comes out and I love showing support. :D
Love the pic Sassy, and couldn’t agree more on the message!!
Hope you have a great day🙂

Thank you Jimmy. I hope you have a wonderful day as well. :kiss:

Thank you everyone for continuing on Freds thread. He has said he's back in the hospital, so this will all be wonderful for him to come back to!!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back