Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
F
C

Any vision of you, and especially that chest - is more than welcome!
haha thank you. I appreciate that.
not good, can i kiss it better for you?
Ugh no.. I don't want anything near it today. It hurts today. :( But thank you.
Still sexy though.
:kiss:
I will keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you sassy.
Thank you hairball. :kiss:
Do you need someone to kiss the booboo to make it better?
When it heals..
Aww Sassy, I hope everything is ok, even a sad boob is still a good one from you...

Fingers crossed everything turns out ok
Thank you Chef. I appreciate that. :kiss:
We're all hoping for good news Sassy!!
:rose: Thank you Tali.
I would kiss it better for you.
lol back for seconds I see.
:kiss:
Sending good thoughts and wishes to you. Hang in there!
Thank you! :kiss:
Ouch!!! I hope everything turns out fine for you Sassy. A sad boib but still a beautiful pair of boobs

Thank you! :kiss:

42C or was it 44C i keep forgetting that but they are C sooo...lol

https://imgur.com/a/iOEkLgV

Or better this one

https://imgur.com/a/xYfGQMY

Let's not quibble over sizes or better/worse and just agree they're lovely.:kiss:

My wife's 40H

attachment.php

Your wife's sense of sexy fun makes this pic special.:kiss:

Sad boob Tuesday. 40H.

Sad, maybe, but I love how that pretty breast is already asserting an attitude that puts sadness in its place. Keep that up.:kiss:

Let's not quibble over sizes or better/worse and just agree they're lovely.:kiss:

Your wife's sense of sexy fun makes this pic special.:kiss:

Sad, maybe, but I love how that pretty breast is already asserting an attitude that puts sadness in its place. Keep that up.:kiss:

Thanks Glendale.

Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Last edited:
Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

So sorry to read this, but you’ll beat this. Much love to you.
And great pic!

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Good girl! Don't you dare give in! If you you need an ear we're all here. Feel free to pm me if you like. You can just rant away.

Oh, gorgeous photo. 😍

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Kick its Fucking Ass SSD!

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!
Sassy I'm so sorry to hear this but you are one tough woman. You got this and I agree Fuck Cancer and Fuck it hard!! I'm around if you ever need to vent. All my best and good health to you sweetie. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back