Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Like everyone else on Lit I'm sorry to hear your news Sassy, but like everyone else I know you've got what it takes to come out fighting and beat that shit!

Sending you love :heart:

Photo from Vegas.

I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas but thanks for sharing at least some of what you got up to!! I hope you managed to find some "hands on" help to put those back in her dress - and maybe then help her out of it altogether...

On a selfish note, I'd love to see more of her and those lovely tits!

Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Prayers and thoughts from Mill Creek area

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Agreed, fuck cancer, cheering on your recovery.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

NOT good news. Sorry to hear this. Hope the docs figure out the best way for you to beat this. I feel safe in saying that everyone here is pulling for you.

Positive thoughts & best of wishes, Sassy :rose:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Positive thoughts from across the pond, Sassy.You will beat it.
Fuck Cancer

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

:( Beat it! Just beat it. :)

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

You are in my prayers....

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Sassy, BIG HUG. I know you are a fighter and will not give up. I will bethere my sweet and beautiful friend.

Hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

FUCK CANCER!!

Ladies,

I hope to get to index, but because of my health and tests I must have done. I will not have time until some time next week.

old borg fred

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

That was no fun reading. But I'm positive that you can beat this!
Sending you my thoughts and Fuck Cancer!

Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate all these messages. :heart:

My sweet wonderful Sassy. For you I came back. Your news is so hard. But you were there for me when I was going through it, SO I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.
Just like me you can beat it. Your a strong one, with a beautiful caring family, and loads of friends that care, including me. Wishing I could hug you and tell you it will be all ok. AND IT WILL. Love you sweetheart :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

I'm so sorry to hear this Sassy and I hope that the surgeon can provide you with more information and favorable results. Hang in there.:rose::rose:

Ok

So as a PM requested here I am in and out of my 34b. Is this what you think he was telling me to do? What do you think?

Attachments

• VideoToPhoto 637450336222846886 (2).jpg
    VideoToPhoto 637450336222846886 (2).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 51
  • VideoToPhoto 637450335488522248 (2).jpg
    VideoToPhoto 637450335488522248 (2).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 23
  • VideoToPhoto 637450333721677600 (2).jpg
    VideoToPhoto 637450333721677600 (2).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 29
Sassy, I'm truly sorry for your diagnosis. I hope they caught it early enough for you to have it treated with success. I had that scare 20 years ago. Unusual for men, but I have a missing nipple because of the biopsy and benign lump they found. Good luck gorgeous. I'm here if you ever wanna talk or need a shoulder. 😘

So as a PM requested here I am in and out of my 34b. Is this what you think he was telling me to do? What do you think?

I love to see your 34Bs exposed Lucy so whoever asked you to remove the bra has my eternal gratitude! :D

:heart: :kiss:

My sweet wonderful Sassy. For you I came back. Your news is so hard. But you were there for me when I was going through it, SO I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.
Just like me you can beat it. Your a strong one, with a beautiful caring family, and loads of friends that care, including me. Wishing I could hug you and tell you it will be all ok. AND IT WILL. Love you sweetheart :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Emmy!!!!!!!!! Glad you're okay!! :rose::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back