Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

My wife was diagnosed in June of 18, had a lumpectomy, chemo, radiation and 12 months of Herceptin. The hardest part for her was the Chemo. The steroids to make chemo bearable caused her to gain 30 lbs in two months. She gets intermittent pain in her boob and a little swelling where her lymph nodes were removed but 2 1/2 years later it's mostly a memory. Breast cancer treatments are very advanced, good luck and one foot in front of the other #fightlikeagirl

I'm glad that pic didn't stay in Vegas.:kiss:

Who cares what he was telling you? Posting your beauty is a treat for all of us and, I hope, a thrilling choice for you.:kiss:

Well it is a bit exciting when I hear what men are thinking when they look at me in and out of my bra. Sometimes out of my panties as well!

38DD.

I didn’t realize onesie were so convenient. 😉

Attachments

• 060875C9-1D2E-4520-80DE-26C6AE3CB588.jpg
    060875C9-1D2E-4520-80DE-26C6AE3CB588.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 41
Well unfortunately my test came back positive for breast cancer. I do not know much yet. I will see a surgeon on Thursday and I know they still have more tests to run. But I am certainly not giving up, and I am willing to fight.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Wishing you the best girl.

You are strong.

40 H...
Fuck Cancer!

Adding my name to your supporters. Thoughts and prayers from my heart added to the chorus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back