Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

36C

Lovely lacing over those lovely breasts.:rose:

I didn't think this one had enough zipper in it for Z week in the ABC thread, but it does have boobs, so some leather jacket 34Ds. :)

This pose left me unzipped and zapped.:kiss:

OMG LADIES THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING. I have been in and out of hospital since 9-11-2019, blew out my Achilles and 3weeks I lost my heel had a hole size of a coke can on bottom of my heel 1/4 inches deep. Well after 2 month in hospital I'm home. My heel is healing; when it is I will go back in hospital to get Achilles fixed.

So I will try to get every one of the lovely ladies posted add to index. It will be slow but will try to get a page or 2 each day

THANK EVERY LADY THAT HAS SHARED.

Hugs,:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

OMG LADIES THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING. I have been in and out of hospital since 9-11-2019, blew out my Achilles and 3weeks I lost my heel had a hole size of a coke can on bottom of my heel 1/4 inches deep. Well after 2 month in hospital I'm home. My heel is healing; when it is I will go back in hospital to get Achilles fixed.

So I will try to get every one of the lovely ladies posted add to index. It will be slow but will try to get a page or 2 each day

old borg fred

Welcome Fred, good to see you around.

Pressure ulcers are not nice, even tiny ones. Hope it heals up quickly.

I do love this thread, just beautiful Lit people sharing and enjoying, just feels more in the spirit of Lit than threads where images that appear trawled from the Internet have been posted.

haha, Z thank you! :kiss:
O it belongs in both. :heart:
That's such a Sexy Shot.
Thank you Mike, leather helps! :kiss:
Born to be wild!!!

It's a great picture, you look sexy AF.
Great song! Thank you tnman! :kiss:
Superb leather surrounded breasts.
Thank you Todger, I do love leather! :kiss:
Can I remove your jacket?
If you must! ;)
A star rocking a leather jacket
Thank you for that tallladiesman, much appreciated! :kiss:
This pose left me unzipped and zapped.
Oh really?? :devil:

Hugs,

old borg fred
So glad you're home now Fred, you've been missed around here! HUGS!! :heart:
Yummy as usual.
Hey!!! Nice to see you around hairball!!!
I do love this thread, just beautiful Lit people sharing and enjoying, just feels more in the spirit of Lit than threads where images that appear trawled from the Internet have been posted.

I agree! :heart:

old borg fred

I'm so glad you are home Fred!! :kiss:

It's my first pic so please be nice
I'm 38D

Attachments

• WP_20170715_16_03_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170715_16_03_07_Pro.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.