Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Some hunting 34Ds......I'm headed off the grid to WV for the next 4 days to meet up with my cousin and do some hunting..get some meat for the winter and visit with my fathers family.

I just wanted to wish my fellow Americans a Happy Thanksgiving!!

All the rest of you, have a wonderful weekend!!

See you folks on Monday! :kiss:

Sexy talikat, well I did try to update after I got back but I know now Mind was not fully back. I posted pictures updates but did not save update to index. WOW VERY SEXY UNDER VIEW!!!

1805-talikat-11-27-2019, 1046 AM-1
attachment.php
1805-talikat-11-27-2019, 1046 AM-2
attachment.php

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Well.. more boobs for Fred then... 38/40H guess it depends on the bra. Snap chat boobs. The horse behind me didn't seem to care since I was nice and fed her first.

attachment.php

Sassy, Thank you for posting and send copy to me. It was just what I needed. That time was very dark for me. You helped me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Haha. Gotta love Fred. Even when life is trying to kick him down. He sees my picture and says "okay, now turn around and show me the other side" Greedy guy! ❤

Sassy, true it was a very dark time for me. Since I'm not dead, I will always want to see more...of sexy you. Greedy maybe just love seeing sexy ladies.:D:devil:

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Sassy, Thank you for posting and send copy to me. It was just what I needed. That time was very dark for me. You helped me smile.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

You are special to Me and you are loved. ❤

To All the Sexy Ladies, Thank You for sharing.

Hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Hello Fred, some of us aren't as young as we would like to stay. Hope you enjoy my 34b's.

Attachments

• 58227365 copy 2.jpg
    58227365 copy 2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 53
One more because it's so nice to see you here.

Attachments

• 58227309 copy 2.jpg
    58227309 copy 2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back