Prediction: God does everything for a reason

Who said they were facts, retard?

And why are you quoting me TWICE? Is the dementia taking over for you this morning?

The hurricane hasn't even come ashore and I have already gotten over nine inches of rain since yesterday afternoon. The power will be out by dark. Welcome to the mountains and Yippie-Ki-A motherfuckers.

Agreed. Stay safe. (y)

By ME: Or it could be that there isn’t a god and what happens…happens.

If you’re too fucking stupid to know that multiple groups of people have multiple gods—I can’t help you.

Edit: I needed to make it easier to comprehend for the stupids here.

Last edited:
I just want you to feel like you have some small smattering of intelligence when you just type nonsensical babble.

I just want you to feel like you have some small smattering of intelligence when you just type nonsensical babble.
If you don't quote me I don't get a notification to come look at your next awe inspiring post. Has the president called out the natl guard yet? Joe believes in God, at least he goes thru the motions. :)

Here ya go Rainman…since you’re too fucking stupid to do anything except hate multiple groups of people that aren’t like you, I did the work for you.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...107/why-do-humans-keep-inventing-gods-worship

Anthropologists estimate that at least 18,000 different gods, goddesses, and various animals or objects have been worshipped by humans since our species first appeared. Today, it is estimated that more than 80 percent of the global population considers themselves religious or spiritual in some form.

Last edited:
Thanks to an earlier post I made in this thread, I got a PM sent to my Inbox, entitled "My Religion".

Want to make sure I won't read your message? That'll do it. 🤣

Back