Prediction: God does everything for a reason

I have an aunt and a couple cousins in Florida. I’d sacrifice them in order for the hurricane to obliterate the entire shit stain of a state and everyone in it.

Sorry Florida peoples but I couldn’t pass up a hurricane smoking’ Deshithead and all the trumps in one fell swoop.

I have an aunt and a couple cousins in Florida. I’d sacrifice them in order for the hurricane to obliterate the entire shit stain of a state and everyone in it.

Sorry Florida peoples but I couldn’t pass up a hurricane smoking’ Deshithead and all the trumps in one fell swoop.
So, you wish death and destruction upon millions of innocent people, including your relatives, because of your hatred for a few individuals.

... Wow. Seriously, dude, that's all kinds of fucked up.

If there was a god, I'd pray to it to reveal your sentiment to those people who are unfortunately related to you. Then I'd pray for you to contract a horribly disfiguring disease so that the world could see your inner ugliness. Please note that in spite of your desire to see millions of innocent people die, just to get rid of a handful of people you disagree with politically, I do not wish the same fate to befall you. Clearly you have never been at ground zero during a hurricane.

So, you wish death and destruction upon millions of innocent people, including your relatives, because of your hatred for a few individuals.

If there was a god, I'd pray to it to reveal your sentiment to those people who are unfortunately related to you. Then I'd pray for you to contract a horribly disfiguring disease so that the world could see your inner ugliness. Please note that in spite of your desire to see millions of innocent people die, just to get rid of a handful of people you disagree with politically, I do not wish the same fate to befall you. Clearly you have never been at ground zero during a hurricane.
That's just one example of the hatred the left carries around to help them justify their anti-American, feticidal, poverty enslaving belief systems. :)

Last edited:

That's just one example of the hatred the magats carries around to help them justify their anti-American, feticidal, poverty enslaving belief systems. :)

Fixed it.

What God wants, God gets help us all. God wants Judas God wants priests God wants gambling God wants clean fight

Brother, if I could pull a thanos and snap my fingers. I’d do it in a heart beat. To misquote the joker, this world needs an enema. The ignorant, the stupid, the overly religious and anyone that drives too slow. All gone. Inner ugliness? How about just honest. You don’t give two shits about the millions of people in Florida. If they all died tomorrow the only thing you’ll be thinking is glad it wasn’t me.

And by the way, I’ve actually told my aunt. She said she’d take the bullet, so to speak in the scenario. She can’t sell her condo because the hoa fees have skyrocketed, her insurance has gone up 10x in 3 years and her healthcare costs have gone insane but her doctors keep leaving for other states.

hulk hogan's wrestling shop flooded by Helene

The shop posted an image to Facebook on Friday showing the flooding that took place at its Clearwater location. Using what looks to be an SUV as a reference point, the area looked to have been under at least 3-4 feet of water at the time the picture was taken.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...&cvid=42fa8fb950ca4d82a98768efc87d1525&ei=109

i guess on the plus side, anyone holding hulk memorabilia (which the shop sells) will see it increase in value as stock damages take a toll

Brother, if I could pull a thanos and snap my fingers. I’d do it in a heart beat. To misquote the joker, this world needs an enema. The ignorant, the stupid, the overly religious and anyone that drives too slow. All gone. Inner ugliness? How about just honest. You don’t give two shits about the millions of people in Florida. If they all died tomorrow the only thing you’ll be thinking is glad it wasn’t me.

And by the way, I’ve actually told my aunt. She said she’d take the bullet, so to speak in the scenario. She can’t sell her condo because the hoa fees have skyrocketed, her insurance has gone up 10x in 3 years and her healthcare costs have gone insane but her doctors keep leaving for other states.
According to the updated sea level rise predictions, Florida will have the most citizens displaced among the East Coast states.

They will become climate change refugees, with many of whom currently denying that human-caused climate change even exists. They will probably keep chanting "drill baby drill" when they are forced to live in their vehicles.

Which god?
I don’t know if this would be of interest to you, but I have been reading a collection of essays written
by Carl Jung.
His views on a collective unconscious fascinate me. He claims we may inherit the memories of our ancestors, much like DNA.
He postulates it’s the seat of instinct, intuition, creativity and the basis for most of the world’s major religions.
There is just too much commonality among cultures separated by space and time to be a coincidence.
God is a concept.
Ra is Zeus is Jehovah is Allah is Odin is Buddha is Kukulkan is Changing Woman is L. Ron Hubbard. Ad infinitum

That's just one example of the hatred the left carries around to help them justify their anti-American, feticidal, poverty enslaving belief systems. :)
I thought the post was from one egregious person... not an entire 'left-wing group of bad persons. :)

You are exaggerating again. 🤞

I don’t know if this would be of interest to you, but I have been reading a collection of essays written
by Carl Jung.
His views on a collective unconscious fascinate me. He claims we may inherit the memories of our ancestors, much like DNA.
He postulates it’s the seat of instinct, intuition, creativity and the basis for most of the world’s major religions.
There is just too much commonality among cultures separated by space and time to be a coincidence.
God is a concept.
Ra is Zeus is Jehovah is Allah is Odin is Buddha is Kukulkan is Changing Woman is L. Ron Hubbard. Ad infinitum
“Religion” is the word commonly applied to cultural practices that resemble Protestant Christianity. The commonality you’re seeing is definitional. The individual practices you’re lumping together have wildly different perspectives on Man’s role in the universe and how to live a good life.

Tell it to Carl.
Our collective unconscious is an aspect of our psyche we all have in common.
It’s language of communication is with symbols.
It’s how we can look at a cluster of stars and see a bull, or a scorpion, or a hunter.

As far as religion goes, Jung speaks of archetypes. The first time a symbol appears. They appear over and over again.
The most common is the concept of a hero. (Almost universal)
Being born again. (Egyptian, Christian, Aztec)
A Great Flood. (Babylon, early Christian, Norse)
Redemption by blood. (Christian, Pagan, Mayan, Aztec)

Access this facet of our psyche is tricky. It resists transcendence to consciousness by its very nature.
Just having awareness of its possibility can bring an increased insight into things unseen. Instinct. Intuition. Creativity.
Or it could all be horseshit. It’s in your unconscious, brujo.
It’s the very definition of faith. 😇

Last edited:
The concept of religion is easily explained; simply replace all instances of 'religion', 'faith', etc with 'superstition'.

It's an excuse for unintelligent people to blame others for their problems and attack them for it, as an alternative to bog-standard racism. Hence, Muslims/Catholic/Baptists are trying to rape/murder/steal/import drugs.

The concept of religion is easily explained; simply replace all instances of 'religion', 'faith', etc with 'control'.

It's an excuse for unintelligent people to blame others for their problems and attack them for it, as an alternative to bog-standard racism. Hence, Muslims/Catholic/Baptists are trying to rape/murder/steal/import drugs.

Fixed it for you. 😉

by Carl Jung.
God is a concept.
Religion seems to be a common need of a plurality of humans.

God’s good book predicts The Antichrist

If we have reached those particular days, any idea who might be who?

Back