Preferring Masturbation to Sex

Love having sex with others but the intensify of "self inflicted sex" is so much better. Being in full control of the rhythm pressure and thoughts makes for mind altering orgasms lol.

It almost feels taboo to write, but I'd rather masturbate than have sex. I know I'm not the only one out here, and I'd love to have others chime in. Sex is great for an emotional connection with another person, but masturbation has always been better for me, pleasure-wise. Maybe it's because sex is an orgasm I have to work for while also focusing on the pleasure of my partner, while I can be completely selfish when I'm pleasuring myself. I've never been with someone who has made feel like I didn't have to masturbate in addition to our s

Iā€™ve enjoyed full sex in the past (mainly with guys), but I always preferred masturbation, particularly mutual. Still love pleasuring a man with my hands and, of course, my own cock!

Although I love sex with women, I do enjoy masturbation. I am sexually more active than my partner which gives me enough scope for masturbating.

It almost feels taboo to write, but I'd rather masturbate than have sex. I know I'm not the only one out here, and I'd love to have others chime in. Sex is great for an emotional connection with another person, but masturbation has always been better for me, pleasure-wise. Maybe it's because sex is an orgasm I have to work for while also focusing on the pleasure of my partner, while I can be completely selfish when I'm pleasuring myself. I've never been with someone who has made feel like I didn't have to masturbate in addition to our sex life.
Why do you think that it might be taboo to write that?

Back