Public nudity reality check

Indeed.

If you look back at some of the very early season episodes of COPS, you'll find quite a few in New Orleans during Mari Gras where they deal with that kind of thing.
Drunken flashing or even full on sex for beads at Mardi Gras or Folsom Street fair public play are outliers. In situations like that, there’s a level of social acceptability or even expectations that women will expose themselves.

For most people in most situations public nudity and sex is risky, which is the attraction for a lot of the audience. If flash my boobs for beads, I want to be seen. If I sneak behind some bushes with someone or grope them under a towel I want the risk but it’s for my partner.

Not sure if it's the place you Dad told you about but outside of Denver in I believe it was Evergreen, There was a bar there that was three floors that got pretty wild sometimes, hopefully some of my bra and panty sets are still hanging from the rafters. I partied there with others from the University, not all over 21 for sure. One upper floor had some pool tables where us "older than 25" liked to go and watch the bands, dance and play pool for drinks and clothes, hence my additions to the rafters.

This is the latest part in a series I wrote. https://literotica.com/s/the-step-mom-pt-13-finally

You will find a lot of public nudity and sex in the series, as that has always been a huge turn on for me. I have experienced it both solo and with a partner over the years. There are Lit groups and FetLife groups on 'Dogging', where people advertise they are going to play somewhere and invite people to watch, or even take part. I haven't, yet. ;)

I have done it a reasonable amount but in very quiet areas and usually have people with me to keep an eye out for anyone. I don't really do it to get caught or seen, more as I like the feeling and the people I do it for enjoy it. I think if you are careful you can avoid being seen.

Back