Purple Paint Poem Challenge

Timeline - Submit on July 7.

Please submit poems on Thursday July 7th so they appear on Fri (I have my morning free to review them)

I am going to go through and put together a list of people who are in like Flynn. or is it schwinn?

fawnie
Tathagata
SeattleRain
Liar
Jamdin
Syndra Lynn
perks
WickedEve
*Catbabe*
Kundalinguini
lipsticksunset1984
neonurotic

Jamdin, Fawnie and Liar already have their drafts in! I am impressed!Apparently Eve has two waiting! The stakes are rising. Are they villanelles, Eve? :wink:

btw, we picked Purple Hawk and Blue Lilac for our walls and cabinets. If I painted more and fucked around on lit less, I would be already finished! My son glued of all of the paint sample strips and then painted them all purple, as if to say

You are so fucking crazy people, they are all purple!!!

Last edited:
my mini masterpieces of purple poetry--splendid cornelia and grape thistle--quiver as they wait impatiently to be read.

I'll submit mine on the 7th but I won't be around on the 8th to read any. That's the day I have my knee operated on!

WickedEve said:
I'll submit mine on the 7th but I won't be around on the 8th to read any. That's the day I have my knee operated on!

oh good luck!
hey, while you are under, maybe they could do something about those creepy hats on your fingers....

oh rats double posted so I have to pretend I have something to say.....

um

every goddamn morning
two nearly empty beer bottles on the counter
wait for me to hold my breath
as I pour the skunked remains
down the drain
and curse the man
who trusts me enough to take care of his garbage
but not enough to take share his heart

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
my mini masterpieces of purple poetry--splendid cornelia and grape thistle--quiver as they wait impatiently to be read.

it's alway sex with you isn't it??
:D

i remember a chat name.." shiny purple helmet'
yeah...the women loved that name
:rolleyes:
glad that wasn't a color choice

SeattleRain said:
oh good luck!
hey, while you are under, maybe they could do something about those creepy hats on your fingers....

Scuze me a second

Bwaaahahahahahaha!!

ahem
ok sorry

good luck with the knee Eveypoo

:heart: :rose:

SeattleRain said:
oh good luck!
No, I won't be under. I told the doc, a local or spinal block. I don't want to be unconscious. I saw some program where people wake up during surgery and they can't move, but they feel everything. Yes, I worry about things like this!

my goodness you all are chit chatty this morning! I went to edit a post and there were like three more under me....

three more under me...

hmmm I will think about that

I know Eve, I will make sure there is lots of testerone between us-- you can just give me some pointers

edit... remove?
want me to move a few to chit chat thread, including this one?

no no no! I want chit chat here!

I was just surprised when I edited and came back and missed all the fun already!

come on chatter freely!

I edited and removed because I had a double post :rolleyes:

I am a goof

SeattleRain said:
no no no! I want chit chat here!

I was just surprised when I edited and came back and missed all the fun already!

come on chatter freely!

I edited and removed because I had a double post :rolleyes:

I am a goof
oh... I just jumped into the mod suit and had my finger on the button, ready to move all you bastards to a thread far, far away. :D

The Poets said:
oh... I just jumped into the mod suit and had my finger on the button, ready to move all you bastards to a thread far, far away. :D

a kind and loving God.......

The Poets said:

LOL Seattle, in her opening post defining this thread said chat all you want we'll make more-- as this thread will not live long enough to get burdensome

wrote my poem !

Whoohooo

I might actually proof read and edit this one.

god I suck

annaswirls said:
LOL Seattle, in her opening post defining this thread said chat all you want we'll make more-- as this thread will not live long enough to get burdensome

wrote my poem !

Whoohooo

I might actually proof read and edit this one.

god I suck
well, my finger's still on the button. (pant, pant)
I'm power crazed, you know.
I had so much fun with the first two purple poems, I may do another one. I may just call it Purple and it will be about purple. I need to go bathe in purple. Yeah, I can use that line: bathe in purple.

um delete your last post so I can steal your line

well if I add a "d" does it count as stealing your line?

bathed in purple

:imagining eve in transparent purple fine netting like ripples and waves:

oop did I write that or just think it?

damn I am losing my mind
too many paint fumes

annaswirls said:
um delete your last post so I can steal your line

well if I add a "d" does it count as stealing your line?

bathed in purple

:imagining eve in transparent purple fine netting like ripples and waves:

oop did I write that or just think it?

damn I am losing my mind
too many paint fumes
I wrote my third poem! It's called Purple Prairie and there is purple bathing in it! God, I love this challenge. Purple is my favorite color. I'm sure there's more purple waiting to seep out of me... something like purple cum... purple sweat... yeah, that could work. I'm going to have a purple orgasm. I'm becoming sexually aroused by purple... or it's that dirty story (I actually read a literotica story, and not a poem) I just read. ;) oops, a fingertip just stuck to the keys. hee hee Oh, I better calm down before I get all hypersexual and streak through the poetry board. Think purple.

WickedEve said:
well, my finger's still on the button. (pant, pant)
I'm power crazed, you know.
I had so much fun with the first two purple poems, I may do another one. I may just call it Purple and it will be about purple. I need to go bathe in purple. Yeah, I can use that line: bathe in purple.

......bathed in purple......I already used that line in mine!! :confused:

......it's the inspiration of Seattle's AV.....that's what it is! :p

......I'm glad it's getting to everybody. I thought it was just me. ;)

WickedEve said:
Oh, I better calm down before I get all hypersexual and streak through the poetry board. Think purple.

BEFORE you get all hypersexual??
you mean it gets worse??
:eek:

lipsticksunset1984 said:
......bathed in purple......I already used that line in mine!! :confused:

......it's the inspiration of Seattle's AV.....that's what it is! :p

......I'm glad it's getting to everybody. I thought it was just me. ;)

I'm sure a few poems will have someone bathing in some color. lol

Back