Would you get your nipples pierced?

• yes

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • no

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Kirabeth, I just wanted to thank you for tell us about your experience. That was very well put. I do agree that it has to be for me in this case not for anyone else.

Thanks again, and glad to hear the pain wasn't too terrible.

:)
dixi

Dixi

A wonderful thread,...and I am glad there is so much information being shared. Sooooo,...I'm BUMPING it back up to the top,...where other interested parties have easy access to the information. :)

Not me

but I think that I would want a sub of mine to have both of his nipples pierced and then get some genital piercings too. Then I will attach chain to the nipples and his cock.

Ah, the decorated male.

Ebony

Re: Not me

Ebonyfire said:
but I think that I would want a sub of mine to have both of his nipples pierced and then get some genital piercings too. Then I will attach chain to the nipples and his cock.

Ah, the decorated male.

Ebony

Oh my, Ebony. I am glad to see you posting again. Welcome home and thanks for your thoughts on this.

dixi

I have wanted mine done for years. But what is stopping me is...I do a lot of exercise. And have been told that you would not be able to exercise during the healing process. What I am wondering...is how long would that be? And if anyone has exercised/jogging...after they had them done. And if so...how did they deal with it. Any special treatment they did to make it more comfortable.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone else's words.

Both of my nipples are pierced. I got them done on September 11 of last year on pure impulse. I went to the same place that I had gotten a tattoo done and my belly button pierced, so I already knew that they were clean and used correct procedures for everything.

I was nervous getting it done, and the piercer seemed a bit surprised that I wanted both of them done in one sitting. Well, when he did the first one, I understood why. For me (and it's not like this for everyone, but my nipples are supersensitive), it was excruciating. I didn't scream or anything, but I tensed up and held my breath from the pain.

He gave a few minutes and the optnio to back out of getting the second one done, but I was adamant about doing both. I would have felt lopsided if I had only gotten one done. I readied myself and then he pierced the second one. Again I tensed and swore, but he actually said that I took it very well- lol.

I was shaky and not feeling very well after that, so I went home and slept. The next day, my nipples were extremely sore, but I was happy knowing that while I was working, dealing with other people all day, I had a little secret under my shirt- lol. I'm glad I got them both done, and if someone even touches the ring, my nipple gets hard. They look pretty cool, too, and every guy I've dated since then has loved them.

Yuppietowngirl, I have never heard anything about not exercising. You might want to hold off for a couple of days due to the soreness, but I've been working out with the rings in and don't have a problem. You just have to make sure you clean them after you sweat- no biggie.

Here is a pic of one:

yuppietowngirl - Thanks for responding. I haven't read anything anywhere about not exercising after any piercing...and believe me I've read everything I can get my hands on...lol. About the only thing I've read is you must keep them clean.

lilminx - I want to thank you for posting your experience. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure that any piercing is painful to a degree and depending on the individual. I've had my ears both pierced twice and I know that was a momentary pain at first and soreness later. Oh and lilminx thank you for the photo, I do like the look of a pierced nipple or two...;)

I am thinking I will talk this over with Master again, and maybe soon we will do more checking into #1 - where we could get this done and #2 - what the facilities are like and such. If I do get this done, I'm doubtful Master would allow me to post a pic (that's one of his rules for me) but I would ask (couldn't hurt to ask right ;))

Thanks to all who've posted so far. Anyone else who has an experience please feel free to share, good or bad, I'd love to hear more on this subject.

dixi

I voted other because I just had my nipple pierced last weekend and I love it.

I'm a total wuss, and don't have any body modifications such as piercings or tattoos.

However, I do appreciate them on women! So if a woman has nipple piercings, I certainly enjoy them. But I would never request that a woman get them for me -- I regard a woman's body as her own, and what she does with it is her own business. (I'm happy to ask her to dress in a particular manner, shave pubic hair and the like, but she can always change those afterward. A piercing or tattoo is a little more permanent.)

I did have one submissive talk to me about her idea of going to a body piercing shop and getting her clit hood pierced as a personal sign of her submission... never happened, but I would have been happy to go with her.

Do it do it!

I'm a bod mod freak.. i probably would have mine pierced already if i had the spare money to and if He found them attractive. Alas he has the typical male view of smooth unfettered (except temporarly by him) skin.

my college roommate had them done and loved it, another friend has them done and loves them, another friend has them done and last time i heard fomr her she loves them (i talked to her abtou 4 months ago)
one friend though. She had hers and indeed she did love them, but even after the healing process you still need to take care of them... any hygene you have, Triple it on any area that has been pierced or wounded. She stopped after the 4 weeks of salt soaks and didn't bother specially cleaning them again (except to remove any junk that would potentially get gaucht on them) They got infected. Her left breast got cellulitious (infefction of the fat cells) and stiffened up. If she hadsne't of had gone to the hospital when she did she would have had to get her girl removed.

So go for it. It can be a rewarding expierence and if it's not... take it out, piercings heal. You're very smart for choosing that only a professional do it. www.bmezine.com (i practically swear by this site for body modification info) There's a risks section, a FAQ, and an entire section dedicated to nipple piercing along with photos and expierences. (the expierences are written by normal people, some of them may have misinformation but it is Their expierence)
I personally have my hood done and i love it. I can't comment on the fear of needles, i kinda like them.

I love my nipple piercings. Markedly increased sensitivity (at least 50% more sensitive) and wonderful nipple play with the rings are some of the benefits.

I've had both my nipples pierced for almost 2 years now. I had them done at the same time...which I would highly recommend. One quick pain by two piercers simultaneously, and you are done. My piercers were highly experienced with nipple piercings, I checked around. Both had more than two years experience doing them.

It was recommended to me, if you plan on doing any play with the rings, to get 12 gauge or lower curved barbells. Straight barbells are a no-no...a high rate of infection. I am a registered nurse, and I was fanatical about looking into all the possible side effects before I had them pierced. I chose 12 gauge curved barbells, and am soon to be sizing up to 10 gauge. The higher gauges are apt to tear nipple tissue if pulled on vigorously.

I followed my piercer's instructions and did not use the rings for play for FOUR MONTHS. Nipple piercings are the longest healing of the piercings. I agree with the other posters here...a bra or tight fitting tank top is your friend!! I used tank tops with built-in shelf bras to sleep in at night, and still sleep in mens athletic tanks. Generally speaking, you will find that your nipple sensitivity increases DRAMATICALLY. This is what I love about my piercings! The nipple tissue also tends to stay erect (at least mine does) so if you have large nipples, a padded bra at work might be something you need to think about if you don't want to be showing your stuff. I notice that my rings and nipples DO show through most bras and thin t-shirts. As far as people noticing? Doesn't faze me. But that's me. I wear mostly loose scrub tops over a tight mens tank and bra to work, so things don't really show there. Everywhere else? *shrugs* NBD. My doctor knows they are pierced. Frankly, he doesn't blink an eyelash. It's fairly common around here (Florida).

Sea salt water soaks and ultra-mild soap washes are the best way to treat your fresh piercings. The sea salt water soaks were the absolute most soothing things. I wish you much luck.

~anelize

Re: Not me

Ebonyfire said:

Ah, the decorated male.

Ebony

ah, pick me, pick me:rose: :rose:

WOW! I haven't seen this thread in ages...LOL.

I suppose an update in here is in order. In January of this year I had my right nip pierced. It wasn't the horribly painful experience that I expected it to be and Master and I both loved it. So much so that in August I had the left one done.

I love the way they look, and feel. Sensitivity did increase dramatically, which was a huge plus!

Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. The information was and is greatly appreciated.

dixi

dixicritter said:
WOW! I haven't seen this thread in ages...LOL.

I suppose an update in here is in order. In January of this year I had my right nip pierced. It wasn't the horribly painful experience that I expected it to be and Master and I both loved it. So much so that in August I had the left one done.

I love the way they look, and feel. Sensitivity did increase dramatically, which was a huge plus!

Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. The information was and is greatly appreciated.

dixi

If it's cool with Master, howzabout pics? :D

James G 5 said:
If it's cool with Master, howzabout pics? :D

Master still isn't cool with that I'm sorry to say. I sure wouldn't wanna get myself in trouble... ;) :D

dixicritter said:

Hiya Dixi
As a professional Body Piercer of 15 Years Experience... I say Do it.. Have your piercing done....but ensure that the person that does your piercing is up to date with the hygiene and health authority regulations. All piercing intruments and jewellery is "" AUTOCLAVED"".. and in a sterile pouch before undergoing the proceedure. The Shop where the piercer works must also be up to health authority hygiene and sterility standards.

90 % of the people that I have pierced agree that they do experience an increase in sensitivity.... in my case they were super sensitive for ages.. even a pen in my top pocket would irritate the nipple..

Healing times vary from person to person....we are all individuals and our bodies vary.. but on average it is 6 to 8 week to heal... although mine took nearly a year to fully settle ...and this too can be common especially if you knock the new piecing... ( working as a part time storeperson and lifting heavy objects, i was prone to bump them.

the piercing proceedure itself is fairly quick,,, and you state that you have looked into the matter regarding piercing.

I LOVED the feeling of the needle penetrating my nipple tissue the first 4 times... I didnt enjoy it when I let my apprentice pierce my nipple the final time...she was too inexperienced and had listened to too many others regarding technique so she combined them into a push/twist/screw stop/start effort... I still wince when I think about it... rest assured I quickly set her straight on that matter.

Breast feeding becomes a problem with a ring inserted ... this is dangerous as the ring is inside the babies mouth... a bar is a bit better though ..but I suggest removal of the jewellery at feeding time and then replace it. A hassle I know but safer for the baby.

once again... check out your local piercers then weigh up your decision and when your ready...."JUST DO IT"

and ENJOY them when it has settled and healed...you will know.. and Master WILL enjoy as will you ... *wink*

Thank you in advance for your candor.
dixi

Welcome to the forum Master_Wiccanman.....hope you enjoy.
b18.gif

Catalina

I'd say go for it...you only live once. I only have my belly button pierced right now, but for Christmas I am getting my nipples done. That's why this thread interested me so much. It's something that I've always wanted to do, and plus plain and simply it looks very sexy. As long as you are making yourself happy, then it seems like the right choice.

NO... i would never sit through it again. I have a horror story attachted to my nipple ring. Thankfully it healed perfectly fine.. it just took longer.

If it goes right, it only takes a minute. My SO is deathly afraid of needles and I forgot (and he sat through my piercing) gritting his teeth and in almost as much woozyness as I was, but...lay back, relax, close your eyes, listen to the piercer and hold someones hand... and you'll be fine.

catalina_francisco said:
Welcome to the forum Master_Wiccanman.....hope you enjoy.
b18.gif

Catalina

Thank you Catalina, Hopefully I will have a little more time to come here a little more often ...and no longer lurk ..lol

Be Well..:)

Master_Wiccanman said:
Thank you Catalina, Hopefully I will have a little more time to come here a little more often ...and no longer lurk ..lol

Be Well..:)

I am sure before long your time will be filled with pleasant moments, but expect you might find time to peek in from time to time perhaps with another at your side or feet as the mood demands.:D

Catalina

I've been thinking about it for months, but my nipples just aren't very nipply. They're pretty flat, really, almost non existent in terms of texture, and I don't get much out of having them played with... So in terms of having them pierced, lol, you'd have to handle them for a while to get anything defined enough to pierce.... But it's kind of interesting that since I've joined a gym and been losing weight (about 35 pounds since February,) I am seeing more sensitivity and actual nipple goin on... I'm thinking I want to get a tattoo for X-mas, and maybe nipples pierced for my birthday next February.... They are both things I've been considering for months now, I'm not rushing into anything...

I've never thought of anything before that I'd want on my body forever, *yes, yes, I know you can get tattoos removed with laser surgery or something* - but... this would be something very simple, on my back... and I really might have that done. We'll see...

Since I've been hooking up with a guy who's got about a dozen different piercings, and he's kind of... forceful physically in some ways... I've become a lot less of a wuss about pain than I used to be. I also watched a documentary he made in college about piercings, and I sooooo cringed watching him get his tongue pierced! Eeeeee - and he didn't so much as blink till it was over.

So, yes, we shall have to see about things... Anyone have anything to offer that speaks to my lack of big hard nipples? I've always been envious of those that do! LOL

watergirl said:
Anyone have anything to offer that speaks to my lack of big hard nipples? I've always been envious of those that do! LOL

Can use a pump device to help them grow over time, or a plastic bottle placed over the nipple and squeezed until it sucks the nipple into the opening, placing a rubber riing around it before releasing, then taking off the ring when it becomes too much. The amount sucked in can be increased, and over times sometimes increases sensitivity and upstandingness!!

Catalina

lol. I can't imagine having the spare time to sit around and play with my tits! But thanks for the advice, Catalina1

Back